Chapter 9

Yay update
----------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

Being the awesome, magical person Calum is, he decided to make everyone have the best day ever. He runs throw the halls yelling for everyone to wake up and get off their behinds. He even jumped on Luke shaking him side to side.
"Come on Lukey get up, get up, Luuuuuke get up,"
"What are you doing?" Luke says not very excited.
"We're going to have the best day ever,"
"What if the definition of my best day ever was sleeping for a whole day instead of being sat on?"
"Well I see how it is," Calum gets off "Actually I don't" he runs back and drags Luke with him out of the bed and downstairs, where the other boys are sitting including Harry who looked wide awake despite the hour.

"What time is it?" LUke moaned rubbing his eyes and shuffling to a chair.

"It is 5 in the morning and i think we should, just go back to bed." MIchael replied.

"No, you don't, we have to make a plan," Calum says smiling, the smile was almost crazed.

"What type of plan?" Michael says backing away a little bit.

" I plan to, have the BEST FREAKING DAY EVER," Calum yelled, Ashton jumped and his tail completely puffed out.

This is going to fun, Luke thought sarcastically remeber that last time Calum had tried to make a best day ever, Luke's penguin caught on fire. Those were sad times, but Luke got a new penguin anyways.

* Magical page break by the awesome magical cat Ashton (The one that likes broccali...)*

"So first the aquirium right?" Calum said smiling at all the boys.

"Yep, and second the arcade," Harry added

"Third lunch... Don't forget lunch," MIchael says.

"Then a movie," Ashton smiles back at Calum

" Yep" Luke thinks this is going to be a bad idea but at least we get to go to the aquirium. When they were all ready they all run to the Calum's car.

Michael, Ashton, and Harry all got into the car the back seat. Ashton wasn't letting go of his brother anytime soon, never again. Calum skipped to the drivers sit just happy as can be, he's a little too happy Michael thinks but maybe that just him. Luke just kind of walked slowly, not over the news yet. But that's why they're having a no school best freaking day every because of the one and only Calum Hood.
when they were all in the car CALUM just sped away, not even putting his seatbelt on.
"Cal put you seatbelt on now," luke says sternly knowing Cal never likes too.
"Na, I be fine,"
"Luke'a right, put your seatbelt on," He reluctantly put his sit belt on. He couldn't say no to his little ash.
Wait what not his ashton, was Ashton his, he doesn't even know, he hopes, Calum would do anything for that boy, he may be whipped but who cares. Those hazel eyes that can see everything about Calum and the way his eyes crinkle when he smiles and that smile and that giggle and that hair and those hands.
Calum slammed on the breaks he'd almost ran a red light, well Ashton might be the death of him, but what a wonderful way too die with think of a person you lov... Care about a lot.
"So who wants to listen to music" Luke says awkwardly
"I want to listen to Green Day" Harry says Michael and Ashton had taught him well.
American idiot started playing and Michael started sing, Luke looked at him and started to smile for the first time in the car ride and sang with them. Their voices flowed together perfectly, until another voice came in it was Calum belting out the lines with them. Even Harry started singing but Ashton doesn't, even after Michael nudges him.
After the song ends Michael asks Ashton why he doesn't sing along with them.
"Cause I'm not good at singing," he touches his hair self consciously, like he did when he had longer fringe then the fringetastic Michael Clifford.
Michael was going to really excited to go to the aquarium. He wanted to see all the colorful fish and sea creatures. Michael had never been to one before, he wanted to jump out of the car and bounce around like a little kid. He missed most of his childhood, it was stolen from him by people Michael never wants to see again. But maybe just maybe he can be a kid again with Luke... and the others. Michael wants to have his childhood back but he can't, so he'll make knew memories with his
Favorite people in the world at the aquarium.

To be continued........
Wicked long so I thought I'd break it up into the parts of the day so next update is the aquarium. Probably post it tonight or tomorrow