Chapter one

The day was like any other day, the sun was shining through the window, the alarm in the room waking Luke up. The amount of sun in the room made Luke blink a lot to try and ajust. He could smell the burnt toast that Calum must of been burning.

Calum was an exchange student from New Zealand but he looked asian which Luke found weird. (I'm sorry). Luke slowly got out of bed brushing his hair out of his striking bule eyes. He looked around his room seeing the blue walls covered in band and book posters. Looking over at his gigantic pengiun, then at his closet thinking of what he was going to wear. Then he remebered he had school and put on his uniform. Running out of his room going to the fridge. He was starving pouring apple juice into glass and saying hi to Calum.

Meanwhile the cats were still in the box sleeping until they hear the City coming alive. With cars racing by, people yelling, cell phones buzzing, and car horns beeping. Cats have very good hearing so they were going to chang back so the could get food. Then the cats heard people walking down the alleyway. The cats eyes met, the one with green eyes pleading with the other to stay quiet. Above them their was a sweet voice saying "Calum look at this"

Both boys look into the box and saw two cats. "Who do you think they belong to?" Calum asks.

" I don't know they have no collars" luke replies.

"They look hungry maybe we shoukd bring them home." Luke says.

"We have school" Calum says.

"We can skip." Luke says smiling.

Calum smiles back "Okay" Calum doesn't like school at all but Luke usually makes him go.

Luke picks up the box then turns the other way and walk home. They avoid the puddles in the alleyway, when they finally get to the street. The boys have to cross and intersection and the black cat pokes it head out of the boxes and meows trying to wiggle out of the box. Luke laughs, the black cat who's name is Michael thought it was adorable and looked up at him. There eyes meet and then Michael pulls his head down back into the box. They keep walking until they get back home, Calum and Luke talking about things like school and music.

Luke grabs the key to the apartment passing the box to Calum and unlocks the door. They go inside and set the box on the table. Calum kneels down and looks into the box and puts his hand into the box and starts petting the one that was brown and white. He slowly takes the cat out of the box and puts the cat into his lap.

"What are we going to do with them?" Calum ask looking at Luke. Luke looks around the room hesitante to answer the question because he didn't know. He felt like him and the black cat had a connection. He knew the right thing was to find the rightfull owner or owners.

"Luke" calum says trying to snap the blone boy out of his daze.

" I don't know but we have to get them some food" Luke says.

"Yeah, I'll go now" he sets the brown cat down grabs money from the draw an then leaves. Ashton eyes never leaving him. MIchael pushed the box over and then padded out of the box looking around the room. The small tv, the couch, the blue eyed boy and the door.

Luke sat down on the floor looking at the cats.

"I've always wanted a cat. You two are adorable, I wish I knew your names, mines Luke by the way." He scratches behind the brown ones ear.

"Calum, the one who just left would think I'm crazy talking to a bunch of cats." Luke laughs to himself, the turns serious.

"You guys seem different, your tails and your ears, you can understand me." He says.

Michael's eyes became guarded, and he backs up. Luke gives him a sideways glance but turns around when Calum comes into the door. Ashton goes back into the box like he's neverous around Calum. Calum walks into the kitchen and opens the cat food recoiling at the smell. He opens two cans and goes back into the room with the cats and puts the food down infront of the cats.

The brown cat backs farther into the box. Ashton does not like cat food at all because he was feed human food before. Until the lab were the weren't feed real foods at all just injected proteins or water. Michael jumps off the table and goes closer to to the door and starts to grow.

"Um Cal, the cats growing." Luke states. Calum turns towards the now growing cat.

" What's happening?"

"how am i suppose to know?" luke says. Meanwhile the brown cat jumped off the table and started growing to.

"Okay, now this is weird." Calum says. Then after a few minutes there were two teenage boys with ears and tails standing in their room.

"I don't like cat food." Michael says.

Author's Note

So that happened. This my first 5sos fanfiction also i don't have time to edit this. I'm not that good at writing but there isn't very many hybrid fics so I thought i would write one. Thanks for reading!!!