Chapter 17

Calum picked up Luke carrying out of the bathroom and through the hospital where Michael was. Michael's eye widened.

"What happened?"

" He's fine, he just needs to sleep it off,"

"Sleep off what? He's not on drugs right?"

"No I feed on him," Calum whispered

" You bit my boyfriend,"

"No and since when was he your boyfriend?"

"Good, I'm the only one who's allowed to bite my boyfriend," Calum looked taken aback.

"Oh we've been asked to leave visiting hours are over, but the snack bar is still open," Michael added

"We can eat at home, we still have cat food," Calum replied walking out.

"I don't like cat food," Michael whined as he trotted after Calum. Michael stopped in the gift shop window and saw a penguin. It was small but it was cute like Luke. Luke was cute, Luke deserved a penguin. Michael bought it and then ran out of the hospital after Calum.

"Where were you?" Calum looked at the boy clasping a penguin, panting with his ears poking out. Michael face was a light pink, as he was catching his breathe to reply.

"It's fine, just get in the car Michael," Michael slide into the back seat with a passed out Luke. Michael pulled the boy close and let Calum drive off.

/Time skip/

Calum went to see Ashton without Michael because he was watch Luke who was still sleepy.

When Calum reached the hospital they let him see Ashton. Ashton was still comatose but Calum was just glad to see the boy.

"Hey Ash, Michael and Luke are dating now weird right? Yeah Luke's growing up you should see his hair he's like 6'3 now. Michael's doing better Ashton, he's okay just thought you should know,"

"I'm better too, I guess, yeah better. You're going to get better too, "

"Promise,"

"Ashton," Ashton eyes were still closed but he was talking

"Promise,"

"I promise," Ashton opened his eyes and looked at Calum.

"I missed you,"

"I missed you too,"

"It was awful,"

"What was awful?"

"Purgatory,"

"Purgatory, what?"

" It was dark, I don't want to talk about it. Just hold me," and Calum did.

/Page\/Break\
Michael was in the kitchen he had just burnt toast.

"What smells horrible?"

"You," Michael yelled at Luke.

"Wow, am I still dreaming or did your insults get worse. Not dreaming," Luke was in yesterday close holding the penguin Michael had got him.

"So you found your penguin?"

"You got this for me?"

"Of course," Luke hugged Michael says thank you a bunch. He was like a little kid. Then he kissed Michael, Michael turned bright red.

"Your cute when you blush, Kitten," Luke patted Michael on the head.

"Don't call me that,"

"But I like that nickname," Luke pouted

"Fine," Michael blushes. Luke's phone goes off interrupting the moment. It was Calum, Luke was preparing for the worst but hoping for the best.

"Hey," it wasn't Calum's voice it sounded like Ashton.

"Luke I swear I will kill you if you hurt Michael, now put him on," a very confused Luke handed Michael the phone.

"Michael,"

"Ashton?"

"Yep, I'm awake, I'm good actually,"

"Promise?"

"Promise," it was a thing Michael and Ashton had done since was a kid. Michael almost sounded like he did the first time he said it when he was eight.

"Ashton, we're on our way,"

"Okay Mikey, I missed you, Im tired hurry up,"

"You were in a coma, How are you tired?"

"You don't rest, if you are is awake when your sleeping," Ashton hung up.

"We have to go luke,"

"Why?"

"Ashton's awake, we have to go now,"

"Michael,"

"What"

"Before you go you might want to put pants on," Michael turned bright pants off. He had forgotten he was walking around with just his boxers and a teacher.

"Yeah... I'll do that now," Michael walks away tripping up the stairs.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm good, I'm going to leave, now, yeah," Michael walks away leaving a laughing Luke in his wake.

*A/N*

So do you guys like the new watt pad update?

Yeah on vacation this week so excited for doing absolutely nothing, yay