The Aquarium part 1

-------I can't Write Sorry, Also I got my phone and laptop taken away cause I'm cool... I dedicate this chapter to Fantasyfan456 thanks for helping me write two paragraphs!!!

The Aquarium was big, when they walked in multiple fish tanks spanning the entire wall. There were blue stair cases everywhere and map that told where to go.

The map had stingrays and sharks to the left. More fish straight up the staircase, and to the right where seals and penguins.

"Want to start from the left and work our way over, " Calum suggested

"Sure, this place is huge," Michael agreed already turning to walk in the direction of the sharks. He wanted to run like the children were doing who were here on a school trip. Holding their bagged lunches, pushing into each other, and talking loudly. Looking up at the fish tanks, with wonderful filled eyes.

Luke just really wanted to see the Penguins but no they were going the other way, not that Luke cared at all in anyway shape or form. Let's just follow the dictator kitten and his vampire minion, that are going the wrong way, he doesn't care at all.

Ashton and Harry on the other hand were just happy bro be together. Ashton didn't take his eyes off his brother unless they were on Calum. He would never let go of his brother. But he was getting a little distraction by all the people and fish and the size of the place. Why would anyone in their right mind take cats to a Aquarium? There are fish but at least Michael excited, Ashton thought as long he not hungry...

Calum was just completely distracted his eyes were flitting around the room and just taking it all in and following Michael down to through the oversized fish tanks.

Michael hurried down the hallway looking around and turning i. A slow circle.

"There are so many," michael squeals shuffling up to the glass and looking at all the fish. Michael's eyes darted around the glass. His eyes were twinkling with excitement. Luke couldn't help but think how adorable Mikey was being. Luke walked up to him and watched the fish swim by.

Michael moved from one tank to the next, that freakin cute dopey smile on his face. Luke followed him.

"Mikeyyyyyyy!" Luke whined. "Let's go look at the Penguins!"

Michael looked at luke and nodded. "Okay. But let's get back to the fish as soon as we are done! The fish are everywhere and we have to see them all!"

Calum smirked watching Michael and Luke make their way to the Penguins. He found ash holding Harry's hand and then I walk up to them and tap Ashton's shoulder. He turns and smiles up at me.

"Where going to the penguins I guess,"

I say to the Irwins.

"I thought we had a plan, well whatever," Ashton went to follow Calum but then realized that Harry had disappeared. HArry must of got distracted and wandered away.

"Calum, Harry's gone," Calum stoped walking and turned around, grabbing Ashton's hands which had started shaking.

"Ash, he counldn't of gone far, and Harry probably just went that way," Calum pulled him further down the hallway, the oppisite of Luke and MIchael. Ashton had calmed down and started following the younger boy.

They weaved though the hallway only to see harry with a girl around his age and her parents. They both wondered why there were so many kids even though it was a monday.

"Harry you had me so worried." Ashton had let go of Calum's hand and rush over to the small boy.

"Sorry, Ash I met Fiona,"