Chapter 12

A/N

Hi... okay bye oh the video is Paul and Danny being awesome.

Chapter 12

There he was, a boy with long brown hair covering his eyes. Deep blue eyes, not light but sticking, unlike Luke's his eyes where an ocean blue, not the ice like light blue of Luke's. He stood tall but shorter then most of the boys a black jacket with wrist bands up and down his arms, most of them band names like All Time Low or Mayday parade. He had pizza sneakers on with his black skinny jeans push into them. Calum looked at his old friend just a year younger then most of them, they had been through so much together, not really a great time for either of them. Calum snaps out of his memories of the worst time of his life. At least the had be saved.... no thanks to his dad.

" So Cal, Why'd you call?" Danny said in his American accent which Calum had missed.

" Um... We have a problem we have to find someone,"

" Okay, so you just want a tracking spell right, like the one we use on your," He gets cut off by Calum's glare.

"So anyway, you knew the ingredients, So are we ready?"

"Yeah, but you should come inside you should meet my friends,"

" I already know about Luke but you said friends so I'm worried,"

" Well you get to meet my boyfriend,"

" You got a boyfriend and didn't tell me? I'm so offended, I thought we were friends," Danny knocks the hair out of his eyes jokingly. " Wait is he cut though?" Calum's face was bright red from anger but mostly from blushing.

" Will you just get inside the house already," Calum turned around and stalked into the house.

Luke was sitting on the couch legs pulled up to his chest, Looking at nothing. Ashton was leaning against him, his head was back looking at the ceiling. Ashton had a bit of a bread growing, Calum couldn't tell if it was hot or not yet, but he should probably get a haircut it it gets any longer he'll look like jesus.

" Which ones your?" Danny whispered, Ashton ears poked up out of his hair line, and he faced them.

" That would be me, mate, by the way I'm Ashton," He smiled eyes lighting up as he looked at Danny.

"Hi," Danny said quietly wanting to go over and pet his ears, he was kitty af after all.

"Um... so this is Danny, he's a warlock so he can like find Michael with a spell and stuff," Calum explained as best as he could. Luke sat up straight letting his legs fall to the group.

"So you can find Mikey," Luke's eyes were glowing, blue rimmed with a white light.

"Excited are we?" Calum asked, Danny smirked and gave Calum a knowing smile.

"Not like that you twat," Calum slapped Danny in the arm making him back away. Ashton giggled and Luke smiled and blushed a little.

"Well then shall we start?" Calum went to the kitchen brought back a piece of parchment, a black stone bowl, herbs and matches.

Danny set to work, grabbing the bowl which he filled with the herb, the bowl was filled with pebbles that Calum had just handed to Danny.

"So the object, where is it?" Danny asked causing Calum to swear.

"What kind of object?" Ashton asked as he looked into a bowl.

"An object that Michael would of thought as special or really just anything he owned, it doesn't have to be his though, a gift maybe?" Danny directs his gaze on Luke who was holding ring. A ring etched with penguin, the ring Michael had given him.

"Here," Luke said looking away, as he placed the ring in Danny's hand.

Danny face became determined and concentrated as he gingerly put the ring in the bowl. He sprinkled white powder over the bowl muttering an incantation. He took the piece of paper which was covered in an old Latin spell, as he said it Calum lit the match and started to burn the paper from the bottom up. The flames licked up the paper leaving only leaving ash behind them. Danny threw the paper into the bowl the flames burst up, Danny spoke louder until the flames exploded and all that was left was a ring. Glowing and hot.

"This ring will lead you to Michael it's already glowing which means he's not that far away probably within a 75 mile radius," that's better then anyone hoped, a least he was still in this country. It's only an hourish to drive that far they could do this, most likey.

Luke grabs the ring, " So when do we leave?" he says sliding the ring onto his finger.

" I just got did a lot of magic and i need a nap, preferably in a soft bed, and pizza when i wake up," Danny says " If it as bad as the last sorta road trip i went on I'm not going,"

"What?"

" I lost bacisally everything, even an Ipad, not the highest point of my life," Ashton kind of liked this kid he was rude but at the same time it was funny. And then he realized why Danny reminded him of Michael.

_____

* A/N*

Danny is a sassy warlock (I'm judging myself extremely)

Oh I wonder what's Happening with Michael? ya-nah

Have great a life do you

<<<<<I'm bored>>>>

okay bye