Chapter 2

*NOT EDITED*
"I don't like cat food." micheal says again.
" You were a cat" luke states the obvious.
The boys look around at each other. Calum and Ashton were just staring at each other.
"Well hi, hybrids right?" Calum ask
"Heard about them on the news you get a huge reward for turning them in." He added.
Ashton starts looking scared "you aren't going to turn us in right? We can't go back there the needles and.." He was shaking by now, tail twitching, eyes darting like he was about to run.

"Of course not" Calum says taking a step towards Ashton with his hands out want to comfort the boy. Ashton takes a step closer they almost touching when luke asks what their names are.

" I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash." he says stopping his advance towards Calum and looking at Luke.

"I'm Michael." The boy with the white hair replies.

"I'm Luke and that's Calum"

" i know" MIchael replies.

"Oh you were listening, when I was talking. A least i didn't say anything embarrassing."

"You were talking to cats, many people might consider it embarrssing."

"I was introducing myself. What did you want me to do stare a you guys?" Luke defends himself even though he wouldn't of minded just staring into Michaels green eyes. He starts blushing thinking about what he just said.

"You know your cute when you blush." micheal sates, Luke just stares mouth agape because that was so forward.

"I'm hungry can we have lunch." Michael says.

"I don't like cat food." He adds for good measure.

"You're a cat." luke says

"Didn't we go over this" Calum rolls his eyes .

"Your a human, doesn't mean you like broccoli."

" I like broccoli" ashton says. Calum lets out a laugh because of the childlikeness of ashton. Ashton tilts his head sideways and smiles at Calum.

"I still hungry over here" Michael waves his hand

"Why should we get you food?" Luke says

"We can't exacty go out." michael replies.

"True." Luke agrees.

"But we can get you hats.Calum you have a Beanie for Ashton right?I can get Mikey a snapback." Luke says.

"Of course I'll go get the beanie now." Calum runs up the stairs, to grab the hat.

"Tails." Michael adds.

" Just put them in your pants." Luke says.

"Can we have new clothes please, we look homeless." Ashton say and they did with dirty clothes that looked wet, ashton shirt we ripped too.

"Oh of course ash, you can borrow some of Calums run up to his room. 2nd on the left." Luke smiles slowly as the older boy runs up the stairs.

" You can borrow some of mine." Luke states.
After they all got changed. The shirt ashton picked out was one of Luke's old batman shirt, that made his muscle bulged because luke was so much skinnier then him. He also borrowed a pair of Calum's pants that were to long and tight in the thighs. He looked good and everyone in the room knew it. Michael just wore a pair of Black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. He put his white hair so that it would cover his ears but he still took luke's snapback greatfully. The other boys just stay in their school uniforms.

They went to a pizza store in the center of town. It was large and filled with people. The atomsphere was friendly and they all loved it booths filled with people, the soud of children laughing, and friendly conversations floating around into there ears. The boys picked a booth near the window across from a family with two little children coloring on their meuns. In the booth behind them there was two teenage giirls that Calum and Luke obviously knew since the waved at each other.

"So what should we get?" Calum asked

"Cheese" ashton said.

"Pepperoni" Michael and Luke said at the same time.

"Why not both." Calum said "Where growing boys." they all laugh.

"if you don't like pepperoni you're wrong." Michael says.

"You really must like pizza." luke giggles.

"I'm a pizza enthusiant." michael smiles.

The waiter took their order. Their pizzas can out 10 minutes later. They all grabbed a slice and dug in. They didn't talk much because they where all hungry. Just exganging glances and smiles. When the finished they just talked about random things. when the blonde girl from the booth came up to them.
"Hey Luke I was wondering when we
would finish our project?"
"We can work on it on Sunday"
"Okay" she says about to leave.
"You have to bring the popcorn"
"Popcorn?Oh popcorn."
"Well you have to buy the candy." The laugh at there little inside joke, she twirls Luke's hair in between her fingers. In a flirtatious way he blushes extremely.
"T-his is Bea" he states to the other boys.
"This is Ashton" he points at the blonde haired boy and then his eyes drop to his lap saying "That's Michael"
The girl with red hair was waving at Bea so she left saying goodbye, and how it was nice to meet them.
Michael didn't like her maybe it was the thought of her being with Luke. Maybe it was just because of how protective he was over friends, he was a cat and they're all about territory. But maybe it was more, Luke was different, he couldn't explain it. The urge for Luke to notice him was tugging at the pit of his stomach, he couldn't take it.
" I'm going to the bathroom" he stumbles out of the. Booth and hurries to the bathroom. Ash taking off after him.
" What do you think is wrong" Luke asked.
"I have no idea" Calum says " Ash told us not to follow though."
"I should go check on him"
Calum looks at him straight in the eye "I bet he's fine, don't worry Lucas."
"First off that's not my name and you know it. Second off what if it's not." Luke says looking over at the bathroom.

*author's note*
I don't actually know what to say about this chapter. I kinda just wrote what came to mind. Hope you liked it.
^~._.~^ ^~¿~^ ^~_~^ idek
I have a question
Cheese or Pepperoni?