Chapter 4

*NOT EDITED*

When Luke woke up he noticed he was cuddling with Michael, the person not the cat. After last night he was so glad, that was so stressful for him. Luke thought Michael completely hated him but he was wrong.
Last night after Cal and Ashton had left, something changed between them an understanding. Last night Luke had sung A team by Ed Sheeran to him making fall asleep and change into a cute kitten.
Michael looks so innocent snuggling into Luke chest. Luke admired the pink of his lips, the color of his hair and how it fell into his eyes, and how they fit together perfectly. He's body pushing against Michael's. Luke pretends to go back to sleep so he can just enjoy being near.
Downstairs the same thing was happening only Calum found a cat laying on his head. Calum started laughing and the. The cat shifted giving him an inquisitive look tilt it head side ways.
"Good morning Ashy-poo" the cat gave him a look like what did you just call me. Cal just walked away and into the kitchen. Ash dashed after him.
"So are you gonna change back? You're cute either way." He says with a smile, and with that Ash change back.
"I'm going to go change," they both had last nights clothes on.
"I don't have any clothes,"
"Oh we'll have to go shopping then or you could just get naked" Ash was taken back, from the forwardness of Calum's statement.
"It was just a joke mate,"
"Oh, right" ashton started to blush, Calum didn't see cause he already went upstairs. What was this boy doing to him.

In the other room Michael was just waking up, wondering why he was cuddling Luke. He didn't mind but where was Ash, this is the first night for 3 years that he didn't know where he was. Michael slide away from Luke, but to his dismay he gets pulled back by .
"Don't leave Kitten," Luke lets out softly eyes still closed. Michael checks the bedside clock, it's like noon.
"We have to get up,"
"No, we don't it's Saturday, we can do what every we want kitten" Luke purrs now meeting Michael's green eyes with his blue. With a look like that Michael wanted to melt right back into Luke's arms. But no, he will not give it to those watery blue eyes that see right though him.
"I want to get up.Also stop calling me kitten,"
"Okay" Luke just rolls the other way so Michael can't see the burnt in his eyes.
"I'm gonna go downstairs," Michael runs his fingers though Luke's hair before he walks away.

Downstairs Michael finds himself in the middle of a food fight. A food fight what were these boys 4.
"What our you people doing?."
"Well you see, when Calum came down from getting change he smacked my butt, which is totally rude," Ashton starts.
"Yeah, but you loved it," Ash blushes.
"And this explains why have pancake batter in my hair,"
"He slapped my butt, I threw pancake batter, he got thing and threw them back, its not that hard, like really Mikey,"
"You two are so immature, I can't,"
They all start laughing Michael picking the batter out of his hair.
"I also like waffles better," Michael huffs.
Ashton can't stop smiling, looking at Calum splattered in the stuff, Michael complaining like always, and feeling the egg, that Calum had cracked over his head, dripping down his face.

" Ash, we should get cleaned up," Cal says 

"Yeah, ya think,"

"Don't give me that sass Ashy-poo,"

"Don't call me that Cally-wally,"

" This is disturbingly cute, stop," Michael puts in annoyed that they just met and connected so well. Its not like it's snow white and prince charming.

"Fine, I'll be in the bathroom." Ashton walks well skips off, Calum watching him the whole way, bitting his lip. Until Michael kicked him and stated tht it was very rude to stare at people. Cal didn't even care.

Back in the bedroom Luke was thinking about what he was going to do when his mom came home. They could stay as cats but that might not be the best because they may just changeback on accident. They could stay as boys but that would raise the question about school and who their parrents are. Luke was thinking that they could have just randomly bumped into them and they had no where to go. Since they're 18 they could just stay her but Luke's mom would porbably want the to go to school which means they'd have to go. Luke would love MIchael to go to schoolwith hm so he could see him all the time. Luke gets up and goes downstairs he knows it'll be hard to convice them but he'll try.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah" The shorter boy turns around to face him, green eyes sparkling.

"I think you should go to school,"

* Author's Note* 

Hey, happy thanksgiving, I was kind of away for it so my story's kind of off because I stopped and didn't start for like 4 days so i lost my train of thought but I hoped you liked it.I know where the story is going but i'm having trouble getting it all organized and stuff. So yeah...