Chapter 13

A/N

I feel disrespected by Luke Hemmings and his photos on Twitter,

And Michael Clifford's hair,

Just all of them...

I'm done I hate them

I've done wrong in this chapter I'm sorry, I have no words, you might wanted stop reading now, I'm serious...

Chapter 13

Michael was running through a house. Terran had tricked the shadows into leaving. But the house was a maze the. Doors were locked all of them. When was Ter coming back he wondered, starting to freak out there was no light it was just dark he tried to step quietly but ended up knocking a bedroom table. He heard footsteps behind him, the window was open, he made a run for it. Till he heard a voice, a voice that couldn't be real.

"Michael it's Luke," Michael froze he wasn't really here he couldn't be, he didn't turn around.

" Michael" another voice said it was Terran this time. The brothers stood next to each other. One surrounded by light like a halo. The other encompassed in shadows.

"Michael come with me," Luke says.

"You're not real,"

"I am Michael," Michael was going towards the light towards Luke but then he stopped. Terran turned and yelled

"Michael he isn't real, the shadows are playing with your mind,"

" I can't, I don't know,"

"I'm real, Luke pleaded with the boy.

" I can't believe I anything, anymore,"

" believe this" Terran runs up and kisses Michael full on the lips. Luke crys out in pain and anger Michael kissed back. He didn't care about Luke thought but Michael cared more than anything. Luke glowed brighter then ever the boys covered there eyes. He was gone, all was left was a ring and a word burned into the ground Lucifer.

"What did you do?" Michael screamed in pure agony.

" I set everything back on track," Terran says calmly

"What do you mean?" Michael sobbed tears streaming down his face.

"You know that story in the bible about Michael and Lucifer, and how Michael banished lucifer to the pit,"

"Yeah I know that story, Lucifer was a fallen angel and was killed by his brother. Why does this even matter?"

"Because Michael and Lucifer were much more than brothers, they well they were lovers. That's what made Michael's decision harder. Michael you are the reincarnation of Michael," It then all clicked back into place, he somewhat remembered. A time where there were no humans and no hybrids. He remembered his wings, he remembered Luke. It came back in flashes, the world was on fire. He couldn't not again, not again, he couldn't kill Luke that's why he banished him.

"Why me? Why him?" Michael cried sitting down. He started to sob, he remembered everything.

"You have to kill him," Terran pleaded.

"But I love him..."

-------------page break-----------------

Earlier that day, Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Danny went around looking for Michael. Following the ring Luke was getting jumping and his nervous energy wasn't helping the group. Ashton thought it might be excitement but he wasn't sure. Danny was looking at Ashton hat where his ears were hiding. Ashton knew he wanted to pet them but under the circumstances it would not be a great idea.

Calum was on alert, his back muscles tensed in his shirt. Eyes flicking around their surroundings. Ashton put his hand on Cal's back he only slightly relaxed. He didn't want to get anything wrong, he didn't want anyone to get hurt. They walked through streets for hours, Ashton until they saw a random house. A nice house like a normal family house, surrounded by on one side apartment building and the other side an abandoned house.

"Why's the ring glowing, there nothing?" Luke asked a little frustrated.

"The house," Ashton looked around the group, the looked back as if he was crazy. Then Calum switched on his vampire senses, eyes turning yellowish. Fangs poking his bottom lip, and his claws growing.

"I saw it now," he said " Ash you're not completely crazy" he smirked.

" Luke can you help me bring down the shadow wards?" Danny asked taking Luke's hand and leading him away.

Calum was tense again, he sensed something. Another vampire, more than one actually. A hybrid, a witch, maybe even a gremlin or two. But he couldn't get that one vampire out of his head, it was comforting but at the same time vile.

After the wards came down the action began. Shadows warriors were the first to start fighting about 3. They headed straight for Luke but he knocked two of them down with a bolt of pure light, it seemed to cast them back into the shadows or wherever they came from.

Luke some how got inside Calum had lost track of the boy he was fighting off a vampire. A blood sucker not as clean as his type of vampire but he was still a good fighter. Red eyes instead of yellow eyes. vampire most known to society, were usually like feral animals but this one wasn't. He was contemplating each more, like chess player. His nails raked Calum's arm, he might of met his match this time. Then out of nowhere there was a growl and the vampire was clawed almost to death by Ashton. He was to gentle to kill thin though. Red eyes dragged himself away, he'd mostly survive.

The world froze light exploded from the house. Danny was on the ground, it looked like he was thrown into a wall by Calum's dad.

Wait was Calum seeing this right it was his dad. The world was frozen, Danny was about to die and Calum was paralyzed from the shock so Ashton jumped in. Running to help Danny. He fought the Vampire, Calum's dad he had know idea though.

After a couple minutes of wrestling, Calum's dad said something and Ashton was his human form again. Calum's dad was draining Ashton first of fear, anger, hope, and the happiness and love everything. He took all of Ashton bean he was gone nothing but a shell left maybe a speck of himself, but how could anyone reach him.

Calum growled in anger, and attacked his father. Only to be thrown off.

"What's wrong with you Calum?"

"You hurt him,"

"Calum don't be upset, I'm your father, I was trying to save you,"

"From what? My friends. You are not my dad,"

"I am Calum,"

" Dad don't hurt the person their son loves,"

"Cal I didn't know,"

"Of course you wouldn't you are never there,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Leave, just leave," his dad vanishes into the shadows following the other vampire. Calum ran to Ashton, holding him tight. Shaking and crying. The worst part was when he looked into Ash's eyes and no feeling was in them. He was blank, eyes not keeping focus on anything.

Danny had gotten up and stumbled over. Letting loose a stream of apologies. His head was bleeding badly.

Three hybrids were coming out of the house. None of the boys had the strength to fight anymore but it was Michael and Harry. The other one they didn't know.

Luke never came out, Calum looked around, he wasn't there. So much for a happy reunion and nobody getting hurt.

A/N

Okay so I officially hate myself but oh well

So should I end the story here

Or just make a part 2

Or I could just restart the story

I... don't even know what to do anymore

Do you guys want a character ask or something no no, okay

Have a great day