Chapter 7

*NOT EDITED* ( Hey, just wanted to tell a interesting fact so I was looking up words in latin and guess what evil is... its Malum that explains a lot. That made my day)

Ashton runs over to his brother. Wondering how this is even possible, he saw Harry die. But that doesn't matter he's there right infront of Ashton. Harry's eyes full of shock and reconition. They're both crying now, Ashton pushes his way past Luke and embraces the smaller boy.

Luke was stiil shaken not even bothering to say hi to anyone and just sat on the couch looking down at his hands.

"Luke what's the matter?" Michael sits next to Luke. "You look like you saw a ghost or killed someone."

" Uh, just shaken saw a Shadow user,"

" You what? You could have been killed you should know better." Michael exclaims completely shocked at this new revalation.

"Yeah, well he had Ashton's brother, I couldn't just leave the poor kid,"

"What happened, the whole story?" Michael says eyes glowing with intensity.

"We should wait for the others, I don't even know half of what's going in," Luke motions to the others.

" Yeah, I guess so," Michael sits on the couch looking at Luke. Luke didn't look at Michael just sat there now looking at the wall.

By this time Calum was sitting on the chair next to the couch, and Ashton was sitting on the floor leaning on Calum's leg his brother lap.

"So what happened?" Michael says again. Luke tells them the whole story, or a least the parts he knows. Harry inserts parts like why he was there and who the man was.

" So let's get this straight the scientist are actually Shadow users who plot to overthrow the magical world, and have already infiltrated the goverment. And in the end cast the whole world into shadows. So this guy Ecthrois tried to get Harry to get hybrids to control them and was controlling them with a dark shadow collar that can only be taken off by Light or Shadow users. So we're probaby all going to die, fun." Calum says sarcasticlly.

"Yep," Ashton says looking down at his brother.

"Well i guess I have to go over the speech, cause you know what you are now," Calum directs this at Luke.

"What you knew?"

"Just shut up and listen,"

" I'm a vampire sent here to protect you, by the Magia Lucem Consilii. You are the most powerful Lux gerentis or light user of this century . You are the worlds last chance and if you fail the world will fall into showdows. Also your real name is Lucius not Lucas. Also you have a twin brother out to destroy you and the world, that is the most powerful umbra monimentum or shadow user. His name is Tenebris or Terran. So..." Everyone in the whole room was stunned into silence.

" Wait you're aa vampire, are you even from New Zealand?" Luke says. Calum rolls his eyes because after that news he just wants to know if Calum's from asia, really.

"No I'm not from New Zealand," Ashton looks up at him with his big brown eyes stating another stupid question.

"Wait if you're a vampire how do you eat pizza Simon couldn't?"

"Are you really comparing me to The Mortal Instruments right now? We'll if you want to know I'm a Incubus Vampire not the sexual kind either, it means I feed off Essence or energy from people like strength or emotion. But i can sustain my self on human food and what not. I just need to do that like once a month, Luke why do you think you sleep till 2 some days. The fangs and claws are more for self defence."

"What!" Luke almost yells.

"What" Calum looks at him inquetively

"You do that to me well I'm sleeping!?"

"Uh... yeah"

"Well you, never mind, whatever?"

"So, back to world destruction, maybe?" Michael puts in.

" Well, I'm going to go put Harry into the guest room" Ashton picked up the sleepy boy and walked out of the room.

"I don't know how to use my powers let alone save the world," Luke states once the two boys are out of hear shot.

"Well you have to try," Michael says

"Maybe if i had known about this earlier the world wouldn't be doomed,"

"You're not going to be alone, mate, you'll have use" Cal says smiling.

"Well now there's no hope," Luke says only half joking.

" Maybe me should talk tomorrow when you, Thought more about this," Michael says " Right now you should get some sleep,"

"Good that," Calum agrees

"Yeah, sure" Luke mumbles walking upstairs, michael following like a puppy.

* Author's Note*

Well I guess we're all dead now...