The Arcade

*Not edited*
The boys arrived at the arcade. Harry was so excited he almost ran in but waited for his brother anyways. Michael was hungry of course and there was a uncomfortable weight in his pocket from the ring. He should give it to Luke already but no, he was nervous. Luke was just ready to beat Michael at every game they played.

"Hurry up Cal," Ashton says Harry bouncing on the balls of his feet were making Ashton restless.

"Okay Ashy, hold on," Calum grabs his hand and walks into the arcade.

"Here's a twenty, now go Muke have fun" Calum says. Michael turns to Calum completely confused.

"What?"

"It's your ship name, Michael and Luke put together," he says this in a tone like have you been living under a rock.

"Okay Calum," Luke says taking the money and leading Michael to the token machine. When they get their coins they head deeper into the arcade until the find the game. The game both of them had played when they were little. Galactic Space War.

"We have to play," Luke voice excited and amplified.

"Yeah," Michael's eyes were lit up when he replied.

Michael got to the game before Luke, and started a game. Michael remembered the game and he knocked almost every enemy space ship out of the side until his lives ran out but he still got the high score of the entire game.

"Michael Clifford you did not just do that," Luke exclaimed eyes full of shock.

"Yes, Luke Hemmings, yes I did," Michael replied smiling slyly.

"I'm going to beat you,"

"No you aren't,"

"Just watch," Luke played extremely well but didn't beat Michael, he got two points under.

"Are you kidding?" Luke says letting out a frustrated breath. Michael just started to laugh. They played on and on like each one beating each other, looking and smile, laughing and talking.

" Luke, I um got you something," Michael blushed looking down and grabbing the ring from his pocket.

"I thought you would like it," Michael said shyly.

" I love it, Mikey," Luke grabs the bracelet.

"I got you this," Luke takes Michael's wrist and putting the bracelet on. Then there was a huge crash.

"How sweet," a boy that looked a lot like Luke but at the same time different. His face was shaper more angled, hair falling into his eyes, he had very dark eyes unforgiving eyes. Shadows turned into people almost all around them.

"What do we do now?" Luke whispered into Michael's ear. They couldn't run because they were surrounded by the shadows and were up against the video game.

"We fight" Luke looks at Michael incredulously. Then it begins, Michael turns not into a kitten but into leopard.

Michael paws the grown and growls. Not to show strength but to summon Ashton.

A full cougar (puma/mountain lion) jumped at one the shadow men. Ashton had joined the party Calum too, with a dagger blacker then then the shadows. He darted quickly attacking shadow after shadow, his blade arching up and down. Until a shadow out of nowhere knocked Calum on his butt.

Michael runs at one of the men, he is tall dark hair and dark green eyes. The man had ropes of shadows. Michael clawed at the man but the man wrapped the shadows around Michael. a knife was thrown it hit Michael in the gut. The pain made him change back to human. The ropes of shadow gripped tighter, cut into his skin. He only had enough strength to twist around so that he could see a boy running towards him. The boy was surrounded by light, an angel maybe? No it was Luke. He reached his hand out towards him but it was too late. Michael eyes were closing he was fading ...

Fading into nothingness

Michael was gone he had vanished, into the shadows, the shadow users were gone to.

Luke had yelled Michael name, and his brother name to no avail. Luke started crying his light dimming down. Calum ran over cut up a litte but not hurt badly, clutching a small kitten.

"Luke he's alive," Calum put his arm on the crying boy.

"How would you know," Luke snaps pushing Calum away from.

"Because of this," Calum hands Luke the note and sits behind him.
Luke down and cringes at what he reads.

Lucius,
I got him Lucius,
Let's see how long it takes to break this little kitty cat.
This is going to be so much fun.
Go to hell Luke, wait don't bother I'm bringing it here.
Michael's going there really soon...
~ T

" We need to find him," Luke says getting up. It must of been a trap the lack of people made it clear.

"Where is Harry?"

*sorry for the wait, I thought it wasn't going anywhere, so it went there. Yep

What do guys think of Harry?

Michael no, yes, maybe?