{𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘}

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦:
𝐿𝑒𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑜:
The popular and rich school bully. The only things on his mind are parties and alcohol. His family is really rich, however they don't really care about him. They give him money and that's it. Even tho' his life might seem really easy and chillin', Minho struggles a lot. He feels like nobody cares about him and he wishes to hear a single „I love you" from his parents at least once. Of course Minho would never tell them this. The boy's grades are terrible, but it's not surprising since he has not wasted a minute of his lifetime for studies. Why would he? He hasn't any plans for his future nor is he sure if Minho even got a future. Or if he will die in a few years from an alcohol poisoning. NOBODY KNOWS.

𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔:Hani, a really shy kid

𝐻𝑎𝑛 𝐽𝑖𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔:
Hani, a really shy kid. He has never been to a party nor had sleepovers with friends. The only priority he has is good grades. He studies 24/7. Sungie hasn't got any friends and the WORST social anxieties. The boy is really quiet. Han's family is working abroad to raise money for their son and that he can continue studying in Seoul. They struggle with money a lot, that's why Hani wants to make them proud.

+other 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝐾𝑖𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑘 and 𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝑔 hihi

⚠️𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.⚠️

NOTE: i am in the writing progress right now and realized that i fucked up tenses. It's still understandable tho' just don't show this to my english teacher.

𝐇𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝐟𝒖𝒏 𝐫𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐲'𝒂𝒍𝒍 <33