twenty-two/zweiundzwanzig/vingt-deux/스물둘/बाईस

not that kind of hungry

„its gonna happen tonight, I am gonna make you feel right"

⚠️Contains smut (jesus christ finally)⚠️

(A/N: ngl i am so scared to write this🤸‍♀️)

jisung was really confused at first, until he realized what the older meant.

Actually he was ready for it. Those days in which he had not seen minho, made him think a lot about their relationship. He has never trusted someone as much as he trusted the older. He was ready and prepared for something to happen. Even tho' he was really anxious, since he had heard that the first time could hurt, he was ready to do it for and with minho.

Jisung's pov:

i felt like he was eating me alive with that stare full of lust. His eyes on mine felt as if he was already undressing me mentally.

he looked so damn hot with that stare. 

Minho looked at me for what felt like eternity, i tried to keep eye contact, but it was damn hard since i would have preferred to run away and hide myself under my blanket.

Am i making you shy, babyboy? -he whispered into my ear, with a husky and breathy tone.

i could not keep myself from blushing even more because of that nickname.

babyboy

Minho started to brush his lips from my ear, over my jawline towards my lips, but not touching them. My breath became faster because of that slight touch and i had goosebumps all over my body. he brushed his lips over my chin downwards my neck.

I whined, cause i really wanted him to kiss me.

Why so desperate, princess?

i looked into his eyes, i did not want to wait any longer. My fingers cupped his face, bringing his lips onto mine.

I don't think he expected that kind of move to come from me, since it took him some time to kiss back.

I really missed those soft lips.

Minho started to suck at my bottom lip, asking for entrance with his tongue. I gave him what he wanted and he started to explore my mouth.

However, today his kisses did not taste like honey.

It tasted like something else.