Twenty-six/sechsundzwanzig/스물 여섯/vingt-six/छब्बीस

jisung and minho had the whole area for themselves

...jisung and minho had the whole area for themselves...

-SMUT-

after changing, the boys went into the whirlpool.

Do you really not remember anything from the party? i mean the one at the end of summer break... -minho started talking, he was sitting right beside jisung in the whirlpool, his hand resting on the younger's thigh.

no, not really. i mean some parts. but not everything.

which parts? -minho asked straightforward. he knew which parts jisung meant but he wanted it to hear it coming from the younger's mouth.

Well, you know when i sat on your lap. and ehm.. you know.

when you sat on my lap? what? i don't remember. can you show me? -minho teased his boyfriend.

at first jisung was a little shy. should he really? like he has already done something like this. but still-

he decided to go for it. Jisung placed himself on the older's lap.

And then? what happened then? i can't remember anything.. -minho was stilling mocking jisung..

at this time jisung had already lost his shyness, he did not even think long and started grinding onto the older's crotch.

minho just smirked at his boyfriend, since he finally got what he wanted.

after some time jisung stopped, making minho whine by the lack of pressure on his bulge. it was pretty visible already and jisung made him really hard.

Don't you think we should continue this somewhere else? -jisung whispered into the older's ear. minho did not even answer, he pulled jisung out of the swimming pool and the boys ran to their rooms, fortunately nobody saw them on their way there.

as soon as jisung closed the door to their room, minho pinned him onto the wall one hand on the side of jisung's head and the other one slowly making it's way down to the younger's trousers. minho started attacking jisung's neck with bites, while he was grabbing the younger's dick through his pants.

hmm...daddyy-i-please-i -jisung stammered.

minho grabbed his boyfriend by the neck pinning him onto the door. thereupon jisung moaned loudly.

shhh-kitty. you don't want others to hear us right? -minho said in a husky town. jisung just nodded and bit his lips, trying to prevent any noise coming from his mouth. minho then grabbed jisung by the waist and pulled I'm onto the bed.

he hovered over the younger and marked jisung all over the neck, leaving purple hickeys onto his neck and even some on his jaw. minho then ripped off his own shirt, throwing it away somewhere on the floor. thereupon jisung did the same, and started to pinch his own nipples. minho did not like that jisung was pleasuring himself.

i did not allow you to touch yourself, did I? -jisung nodded, which did not satisfy minho. the older harshly grabbed his boyfriend by the jaw. use your words, babyboy.

no, you did not allow me to -jisung breathed out, he could not talk properly since minho was still grabbing his jaw and drew circles around his crotch.

minho brushed over jisung lips with one thumb but then let go. he ran towards the bathroom, leaving jisung confused on the bed. a minute later he came back with some handcuffs. he cuffed jisung onto the bed frame. minho liked the fact that he could do anything now with his baby.

he and jisung were now completely nacked. minho painted a few kissed onto the younger's chest, lower belly and inner thighs, getting whimpers and moans as a response.

baby open your mouth -minho commanded and jisung obeyed, opening his mouth widely.

minho spit onto jisung's tongue. Swallow. -and jisung did so. Minho's salvia tasted sweet and was warm.

after than minho got out lube from the drawer and something else, jisung could not define.

Tho' you were a really bad boy today and at the party i wanna make you feel really good babyboy. -minho said while preparing himself.

jisung whimpered loudly, since he could only watch but not touch himself. minho then turned on the undefinable thing, which was a dildo, and shoved it into jisung not letting him adjust a second but immediately turning it on highest level.

JIsung was moaning loudly by the sudden overstimulation. minho then uncuffed jisung, the younger was still overwhelmed by the dildo and minho did not make it easier for him. not a second after he uncuffed his boyfriend he shoved his dick into him.

jisung was crying out loudly, he was now filled by a dildo and minho's huge dick. minho too maoned, since he also felt the dildo vibrating against his dick.

he started thrusting into his boyfriend with no mercy. the boys moaned loudly, totally forgetting that anyone could hear them.

after a few thrust already, jisung came onto their stomach with no warning. thereupon minho cummed into jisung.

however it did not stop there. jisung then pulled out the dildo from himself, putting it into minho  and while minho was caught off guard by the sudden action, jisung handcuffed him. the older moaned loudly. jisung got on his knees and started sucking the older. he was now penetrated by a dildo and sucked by jisung, making him a moaning mess. jisung liked seeing his boyfriend so desperate and overstimulated, he liked to have power over him.

however, before minho could cum a second time he stopped sucking his boyfriend. jisung then planted kisses on minho's body. he uncuffed him, pulled him by the wrist towards the bathroom and the boys continued in the bathroom.

How many times they did it?

I will leave that to your own imagination ;)