twenty-one/einundzwanzig/vingt-et-un/스물하나/इक्कीस

The following days, minho and jisung totally ignored each other

No meetings, no phone calls, no texts from both of them.

Those days were like hell for the boys, after their contact still stand, they saw each other daily and now they do not even text. The moment really destroyed something, even tho' the boys did not even know the whole problem behind that. Well it was really awkward that is true, however they had shared many embarrassing moments with each other but this time it was different, especially for minho.

The older could not sleep or eat anything for whole 3 days. Ms. Greener was really concerned and even wanted to text jisung and ask what had happened. However, minho reassured her that everything was alright and he had just caught a cold which is why jisung and him had not met for a few days. Even tho' ms. greener did not believe him a single word she stopped to interfere  into the teenager's life.

Jisung on the other hand, spent his time, cooking and eating. Every time jisung is stressed he starts to eat. It has been like that since he was little and now he spends his days either cooking, watching any useless netflix series he has watched for 3 or four times now or he just uselessly stared at his ceiling.

As you can tell the both had really bad and depressing days without one another.

they really wanted to feel each other's company and hold hands and kiss, but neither of them knew how to contact the other. It was just awkward.

Until that one time, minho was sitting in the garden staring at the sun setting, he decided to contact his boyfriend. it had been a week now since what had happened and if he had not texted him, minho would have gone mad for sure.

quokka ^-^

Minho

Hey, how are you doing

jisung was really shocked when his phone suddenly lit up.

A message from Minho -  he screamed, running around his flat, not giving a damn about his neighbors.

quokka^-^

Hi, i am doing good what about you.

his hands were trembling.

Minho

I am doing good too.

Jisung?

quokka^-^

Hm?

Minho

what are you doing this evening,