Ten/zehn/열/dix/दस

minho's pov:

minho's pov:

i slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt a terrible headache.

where was I?

my brain felt sludged. i tried to remember where i was last time i closed my eyes, but i couldn't

white walls all around me.

everything looks sterile like in a hospital.

wait

i was in a hospital.

the thought made me startled and i tried to sit up but failed terribly.

my headache was too bed for that and every other bone i could possibly think of hurt like hell too.

why am i here?

well this question will probably be answered very soon, because a doctor entered my room just at that moment.

good morning, it is good that you have finally woken up, mr. lee. i am doctor bang your competented doctor. -the man said. he looked pretty young and muscular. even tho' he was wearing a white smock you could still see his biceps through.

ehh, doctor bang, why am i here?

you can't remember? well one of you friends, i think it was jung wooyoung, could that be? anyway, he brought you here on saturday morning. he did not give much information but said you were at a party and he saw you passed out the next morning. oh by the way, you were in a coma for 3 days. it is tuesday 8 o'clock. don't worry we informed you school, and a friend of yours, his name was something like jisung or so, he said he would inform your parents.

the name.

why did he know i was here?

who told him?

as you were brought in here we made a test in alcohol poisoning and a drug test. the doc continued talking it seems like you have have smoked something like magic mushrooms. we found psylocybin, psilocin in your blood which can only come from those things. i made sure that police was not informed, i know how those parties are and that police would only cause more troubles and would just be unacassary.

oh thank you a lot. may i get some rest now? my headache is terrible - i said not wanting to hear him talk anymore. all those technical terms worsened pain in my head

doctor bang just bowed and left the room.

i was still really confused. the last things i remember was jackson, wooyoung, san and me decorating the party and the beginning of the party itself.

what happened then?

i grabbed for my phone, which one of the nurses probably put onto the nightstand next to my bed and dialed jackson's number.

eyy sleeping beauty, finally woke up from your sleep? -he immediately mocked me.

mhm, jackson do you know what happened at the party? please tell me everything.

don't remember anything? well after a few hours you were already pretty wasted, so wooyoung and i tried to get you going home, but you refused. i can't remember everything myself, but you were sitting at the bar for quiet some time. the last time i saw you was with some random dudes. i think hwang hyunjin from our school was with you. i was really tired so i gave wooyoung my keys and told him to close the door when everybody has left.

ok, and what happened on sunday? why did wooyoung bring me here?

well wooyoung slept at my house and at sunday morning when cleaning the house we found you in the edge of the bathroom. i don't know how to hell you got there. at first we thought you were asleep, but wooyoung said it might be better to bring you here. i had to clean the house and so he brought you to the hospital himself. sorry bro, lunchbreak is over. i will make sure to visit you asap and tell you everything again. bye

bye he had already hung up

then why was jisung here too? does the whole school know?

lee minho, brought to hospital due an overdoses. Is he addicted to drugs?

i could already see the headliner of next week's school newspaper.

suddenly a nurse entered my room with a salver in her hands.

due to all the confusion i did not even realize that i actually was starving to death and was happy about the brought breakfast.

and so the days passed.

i could not really do anything due to the bad condition my body was still in.

even eating was so exhausting to me that i always had to take a nap aftewards.

my results were still pretty bad and even after a few days there were those substances, doctor bang had spoken from in my blood.

i tried phoning jackson once but he did not pick up or probably he just ignored it.

what a great friend who promises to visit, but does not even bother wasting 5 minutes of his day to answer my call -i thought

and wooyoung? well, i don't know what happened. probably being fucked by his boyfriend all the time that he can't phone me. he even was the one bringing me here.

and then i realized again that i actually was pretty lonely.

and nobody cared about me.

we been knew, right?

sometimes, when i was feeling a bit better, i thought about jisung and how much i have messed up our friendship. i really needed to talk to him, but how?

how am i gonna reach out to him?

the thought, that jisung was here or that he was concerned about me, brought a smile to my face.

why does this make me feel this kind of way?

everytime i thought of him there was this strange feeling in my stomach. i have never felt that. not with any of my friends or in my latest realationships.

it felt strange but not in any way uncomfortable. it kinda felt as if there was a flock of butterflies flying around in my tummy.

it brought me joy. and since there is nothing else to be laughing at in the hospital i thought about jisung a lot.

maybe all the time.

i always blaimed it on the bad hospital wifi and that there is nothing else to be doing even tho' i knew that it actually was my own decision.

i enjoy thinking of jisung.

i like him.

he gives me happines.

and makes me feel loved.

(A/N: i like this chapter :) )