Nine/neun/아홉/neuf/नौ

the following week was not in any way different than the last

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the following week was not in any way different than the last.

the boys ignored each other and everything seemed like they have never met.

minho's pov

i do not know what is going wrong with me lately.

sleep-parties-eat, repeat and sometimes one or two hours of sleep.

i am drugging myself in this foggy, shabby room.

i have neither talked to jessica nor to jisung since the incident.

i cant.

i am losing myself.

again.

and there's no one to be talking to.

my parents are still in the us and even if they were in korea i would not be able to talk to them. they would not give a damn anyway.

actually there was someone is used to talk to.

but i cant talk to this specific person anymore. never.

i hardly go to school nowadays.

and if, i either sleep in class or bully some random dudes. i know it is not nice, but that's the only way to distract myself from jisung, that works for me.

PARTYYY🍾

Wooyoung

what's up guysss. any plans for tomorrow night? we have not been partying much lately.

Me

nahhhh, i don't want to. go, but without me

jackson

come on. we have not been doing ANYTHING lately. you always sit in bars on your own. don't be boring. at least help us set up the decorations and then you can decide if you still don't want to party with us.

since i can't say 'no' a second time i just agreed and went with it. it's true we have not been doing anything lately, however i am not even in the mood for it. what's even the point?

useless one-night-stands?

i totally messed up the last one and don't want to do it again.

friday afternoon

heyyy, i am glad we still were able to convince you. it will be fun, i promise -jackson said, as i entered his car.

it was an audi a8 and he always bragged about it even tho' it's not even his.

we drove through the suburbs of our school and stopped at kfc to get food.

𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𖣔 ᵐⁱⁿˢᵘⁿᵍजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें