Twelve/zwölf/열둘/douze/बारह

jisung's pov:

jisung's pov:

every three days after school i took the bus to gangnam hospital.

you can't really call it 'visiting'. i always make sure to meet him, when he is taking a nap and won't see me. i don't want to cause more problems.

he looks so angelic, almost ethereal i thought to myself while peeking through the window to his hospital room.

(A/N: there is a window between corridor and hospital room. it is always like that in the intensive care unit <3 )

minho has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. i tried to 'visit' him as often as possible.

i also made sure to visit ms greener and tell here about minho's condition. or just to talk.

today was one of those days.

after school i did not go home nor to gangnam, instead i took the bus to minho's house.

i have been going there for a few times now just to have a chat with ms. greener.

i really enjoyed those afternoons.

but today something was different.

as i ringed the doorbell not ms greener but somebody else opened the door...

oh, hi Jisung.

oh, h-hi -i hated myself for stuttering.

i did not expect HIM.

why is HE already at home?

i am not prepeared.

what am i going to say to HIM.

will he be angry at me that i showed up at his ho-

it is good to see you. Come in!

the sight of the Lee's nice housekeeper, ms greener standing behind minho, made me feel relieved immediately.

i just entered and the three of us sat down at the big table in the living room, i have seen so many times now.

so i am sure you are surprised, that minho is already at home, right?

i just nodded and looked on my lap. i could not bring myself to look up at minho.

well, obviously I could tell you myself, but unfortunately i have got some work to do in the garden. i think minho should narrate it himself. -she said with a teasing smirk.