Sixteen/sechszehn/열여섯/seize/सोलह

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Since that day at the bar, jisung and minho have grown even much together-luckily they have got summer holidays now. Which means 9weeks of leisure and freedom from studying.

Minho and Jisung have already planed a lot of things they wanted to do in the holidays, they do not only meet for studying anymore. Actually have never studied lately. they were busier playing video games and going to bars. It turned out, that Jisung really liked partying a lot. He just didn't know it before. Tho' they have been to a few bars lately, minho always made sure, that it wasn't a real party. He thought, that the younger just wasn't ready for that yet. Even if he was drunk, jisung still struggled with his social anxiety, and Minho always took good care of his quokka, that he feels comfortable and could have fun at the same time. A party was just another level for someone who had social anxiety and jisung was definitely not ready for that yet.

However, that specific day the boys did not want to go to a bar, nor doing anything else like swimming or so.

Actually the sea wasn't really far from their home, however 3weeks in , they still had not had time to go to the beach together. The boys spent most of their time inside the house, enjoying the cooler air, from the air conditioner in Minho's house. Unfortunately Jisung could not afford an air conditioner in his flat, so they mostly stayed at Minho's home. Which the older obviously did not mind much.

So the both were mostly playing video fames or sleeping. Believe it or not, but the the hot, korean summer days are really tiring, which is why jisung and minho have grown a habit of taking daily, afternoon naps.

Jisung?

Hm? -the younger hummed, looking up to minho's handsome face while lifting his head from the older's belly. They were just taking a nap after lunch, Jisung's head on the older's belly and minho's hand in the quokka's hair.

Don't you think, we should be more productive? I mean we have got summer holidays. Shouldn't we go to the beach and enjoy being alive? I know this sounds cheesy, but i feel like we have already wasted a third of summer break?

Well, maybe it's true what you are saying, but do you really think going out is a good idea? it is sooooo hott outside. Don't you prefer the cool air in your house over the hot, stuffy air outside? - the younger said a litte lbit whiny, while searchingly raising one eyebrow.

Maybe you are right, but we could do something later? when the sun has already set. it won't be that hot then. moreover there won't be that many people anymore, we could go to the beach or something?

If you want to. But at least let me rest now, so I have enough energy for later.

The older just giggled at his lazy quokka.