Nineteen/neunzehn/열아홉/dees-nurf/उन्नीस

After some time our kiss got more heated

I trid out a few things,
like sucking at his bottom lip and he seemed to really like it.

I always made sure, that sung was comfortable and gave him time to breathe.

After not a while I was hovering over jisung, both of us laying on the big couch on the rooftop.

Fortunately it was warmer now and i really hoped that he wasn't cold.
we shared a really passionate and heated kiss until,

mhm...

OH-

did he just-

die he just

MOAN?

Jisung seemed really shocked, by the sound that had just escaped his mouth and covered his face immediately.

oh my god, i am so sorry. i don't know this just happened. I-

i took his hands into mine, so that he couldn't cover his face and i could look into his beautiful eyes while talking.

no, no, no, don't be embarrassed baby. It's fine.

He looked away and i grabbed his jaw.

I am sorry but this was the only way to bring him to look into my eyes.

Baby. Listen. to. me. if. i. say. its. fine. than. it. is. fine. dont. be. embarrassed.

he blushed, and i knew that he liked my rough behavior towards him.

better keep that in mind, for later.

Shall i tell you something?

Yes, you can tell me anything.

his big, puppy eyes looked at me,

gosh he is so cute i really dont deserve him

Well, a few months ago, We had just started our torturing lessons. to be honest i have always found you hella cute. Anyways I had a hookup with jessi, do you know her?

Yes, i have heard of her, she is in 6th form, right?

YES, she is.

What happened?

Well, we had a study session that day and after that i attended the party on which jessi was too. I won't tell you the details, because i think you do not want to know them, but when she was enjoying my sausage i accidentally moaned your name.