Eight/acht/여덟/huit/आठ

After Jessica stormed out of the room, he immediately fell asleep

it might seem weird, however there were soo many strange thoughts and questions in his head which just made him tired. he could not think properly anymore and could not process what had happened.

the next morning jisung had, unsurprisingly, a terrible hangover.

he was not only throat wos not only totally sour and he also suffered from an awful headache and his mood was not the best aswell.

as he walked out of the room and into the living room he saw the huge mess that the guest, his friends and he, himself, left.

and the thought that he would have to clean everything by himself made him even more grumpy.

he could not remember anything from last night, only unconnectable pieces were left.

however there was one thing he did not forget:

'yes, mmmh, jisung'

and the subsequent jessica storming out of his room.

he did not want to worsen his headache and also had not nerve to think about this.

i will clarify this later. first i have to clear this mess. -the boy thought.

minho's pov:

sadly, my parents arranged that the day after a party ms. cleerer won't help me clean it.

"if you can party all night you may also be able to clean the mess afterwards"

no matter how much money you got, there are still some things you have to do yourself -i thought clearly annoyed, however i already got used to cleaning the mess on my own, since it was not the first party at my house.

i got a huge plastic back from the basement and put all the empty cans, party hats and cigarettes in it. i had no clue how many people were at my house yesterday,

maybe 30 or even 40?

nervemind.

i also found a lot of condoms, packed up and used ones, and a lot of smoked joints.

I got no clue if i smoked one of them too last night, so i just put them in the big trash bag too and pretended as if i had never seen them.

after 3 hours of cleaning the house finally looked a bit cleaner and you could walk through the living room without stepping on several things.

it was already 13:48 at probably too late for lunch. i was not hungry anyway, that's why i turned on the tv and planted myself on the large, comfortable blue couch and fell asleep.