Six/sechs/여섯/six/छह

Saturday evening, 19:30

the last decorations were finally put up. and the whole house was put into fancy lights.

minho changed into black trousers, a white shirt which displayed his tattoos perfectly, and put on some nice jewellery. at first he was not quiet sure if it might be too boring but still went for it. after some time nobody will be able to tell his outfit anyway, he knows how partys are. first you spent 3 hours or more to get ready and after 10 minutes of dancing you are way too wasted and can't even tell anymore what you or anybody else's outfit actually looked like.

Minho's outfit and jewellery:

(A/N: the second picture is actually from an idol but i dunno whom?)

at 19:45 (A/n: 7:45 p.m btw) the first quests arrived at minho's house.

he greeted them and lead the people into the living room. since jackson and wooyoung were the ones who invited the people, minho had no clue who they were. but he did not mind much. at 20:05 his 2 friends arrived too and minho's house began to be filled. since he lives kinda far up, he has not got any neighbours who would get uptight about any loud music or partys till 4am.

he greeted all the guests and turned on some good edm and party music. there were people standing at the or even on the bar, some were dancing and some were in the whirlpool. everybody had fun and moved their body to the loud music.

minho danced with some girls and invited them to a drink or two.

after not even an hour, almost everyone was drunk and wasted and the mood was pretty cheerful.

before the party minho has hired taxi's to wait infront of his house. he wanted to make sure that every guest can have fun and still come home safely.

it was already past midnight and minho was really drunk and high, as expected.

one of the guests, minho did not know him, brought weed to the party. even tho' minho wanted to stop smoking, he tried it nevertheless and after some time you could already smell the grass in the whole house, at the terrace and in the garden. they started playing games, gambled and danced a lot, just a typical high schooler's party.

at some time minho could not find wooyoung or jackson anymore and started talking and dancing with some random dudes and chicks he had never seen before. his two friends were probably making out with some random girl they have known for not even 1 hour or even had sex with them, nothing new.

on the terrace there was a confrontation between two dudes. they had a brawl about a girl or something. minho could only hear swear words such as "you slut", "you bloody bastard" and people cheering, however was not able to define exactly, what they were fighting about. that's why he went back into his house.

after some time someone shouted: TRUTH OR DARE!!! - actually it was more like a babbling and really incomprehensible due to their intake of alcohol and the loud music coming from the speakers.

people started to gather around and sat down on the floor.

there were around 15 people who played truth or dare now, however nobody really concentrated on the game. they were either making out with someone or were just way too drunk or too drugged. and so was minho.

he became acquainted with this girl called jessica. she was really pretty, had long dark hair and a thick ass. she was from itaewon, jackson had invited her to the party to "have some fun".

minho found jessica really attractive. they talked alot and not long after they met the two were already making out.

she was a really good kisser, minho thought. he had not had fun for quite a while due to jisung and his hospitalization and so the drugged boy was ready to risk it all.

have you got any plans for tonight? - jessica asked minho seductively. they have been flirting for almost the whole night and both of them had the same thing in mind.

why do you ask? - minho answered teasingly

for no reason, i just thought you mind wanted my accompaniment.

well i am actually pretty booked, however i could make an excuse just for you.

and with that sentence jessica kissed minho deeply. the two of them forgot totally about the party and the people around them. it was just him and her.

after some time minho added his tongue to the kiss. it was already pretty messy and minho knew that jessica wanted more.

that's why he picked her up by here thighs, they already forgot about playing 'truth or dare'

minho carried jessica through the living room, into his room.

luckily he did not forget to lock it before the party started, that nobody else occupied the room.

A/N: next chapter will contain smut, if you don't like reading such things or it makes you uncomfortable just skip it. :)