Fifteen/fünfzehn/열다섯/quinze/पन्द्रह

x=

After some time, we both got tired

After some time, we both got tired. The band has been playing for three hours now, and we were dancing non stop for probably more than 30 minutes.

Since hani and I started dancing, a lot more people accompanied us on the dance floor, which was cool and the bar's atmosphere was way more hypedd.

Jisung, can we please get something to drink? -i asked him leaning forward to his ear, hoping that he would understand me, due to the loud music roaring through the bar.

I thought you would never ask, i die of thirst. - he said giggling.

I grabbed him by the hand and led him through the crowd, towards the bar. I tried to hold his hand tight, trying not to lose him and signaling him that i am here. Even though he always tries to hide it, i know that he does not like big crowds and places with a lot of people.

Heyy, please get us two barcadi cola. -I said to the young man at the bar.
I knew him briefly from our school. His name was geunsoo jang.

While the barkeeper was making our drinks, i did not let go of jisung's hand. He did not seem to mind much, however he had a pink tint all over his cheeks.

Here please, your drinks. You don't have to pay, It's on the house. - he said nicely, smiling wide. I bowed to the barkeeper and pulled jisung through the crowd, towards the staircase. Heading upstairs towards the roof terrace. Luckily no one was there and jisung and could enjoy the view alone.

 Luckily no one was there and jisung and could enjoy the view alone

Woooww -jisung marveled at the sight.

You like it? -i asked

Yes, a lot! How do you know this place?

Well, one of the owners, Jo Yiseo, is my cousin. I used to rest here, when i was younger, but nowadays ir's just to get my mind clear. Actually, i have never brought someone else up here with me.

Waaa, -jisung could not stop himself from being amazed. And again, his eyes sparkled so damn beautifully.

Ehm, do you wanna take a seat? - i asked him, pointing towards the place next to me on the lounge.

He sat next to me and we just looked at the stars, enjoying each other's company, the silence and the dulled music coming from downstairs.

I realized that jisung was trembling a bit.

OH, are you cold? I have not thought of bringing a blanket i am sorry. Shall we go downstairs? -i asked

No, no don't worry, it is fine. -he said, trying to cover up the trembling in his voice

Jisung?

Hm?

Can i hug you?

he just nodded shyly.
i carefully took him into my arms trying to warm him a bit.

Author's pov:

Jisung really appreciated him for asking. Actually he doesn't like skinship a lot. But it is different with minho. He really liked it, and the warmth coming from his body. With his head on minho's chest, he could hear the older's heart beating fastly.

They both closed their eyes, enjoying the moment to the fullest.

Minho?

Hm?

Thank you.

For what?

For coming into my life. For letting me experience this. For bringing me to this place.
I had so much fun today. I have so much fun with you.

Minho didn't answer anything. However, he gave Jisung a light, almost not noticeable peck on the younger's hair.

The peck was really gentle, nevertheless the younger indeed noticed it.

But he did not say anything.

Minho's warm lips on his head, made the butterfly in Jisung's tummy go wild.

After some time Jisung fell asleep on Minho's chest. The older noticed immediately and looked after the younger, making sure that he is comfortable and won't have a sore neck when waking up.

The two stayed in each other's embrace for quiet a while.

Jisung? - minho whispered carefully after some time

the younger opened his eyes slowly looking straight into the older's eyes.

I think we should head home. It is really cold and late already. Moreover, your lips are turning blue. -lino said.

Due to minho's hands covering his body, the younger did not even notice, that he was actually freezing cold.

Hm, let's go -sungie said. It was a rational decision, of course. However, jisung would have loved to stay in minho's embrace for a bit longer.

They both collected their things from the rooftop.
As both of them headed to the door, jisung tugged on Minho's sleeve.

Minho?

Hm? - the older looked down into the other's eyes, raising his eyebrows.

please promise me, that we will come back here again. -jisung asked, making a serious frown

I, Lee Minho, promise, that we will come back here again, some time. -he said, swearing, making jisung giggle cutely

both of them headed down through the bar towards the exit.
A lot of people have already left the bar, so it was not that crowded anymore.
Minho has already called james beforehand, who's already waiting infront of the building.

Hi, james, thanks for waiting. -minho said

Jisung's pov:

i was really tired already and had a heard time not falling asleep, while driving home from the bar. all the dancing was really tyring and i was really gald, when we finally arrived at my flat.

Minho insisted to bring me to my door.

Thank you for today - i said to him giving him puppy eyes.

uwu, you are so cute, you know that right?

i just giggled and he put me into a tight hug, breathing his scent in for the last time.

I gotta go now, byebye -he said waving towards my direction.

15 minutes later

minhooo

Me

Did you get home safely?

Minho

yes. :)

Me
That's good

Me
Good night, minho

Minho
Good night, quokka.

Author's pov:

Both of them immediatelly fell asleep that night, thinking, maybe even dreaming, about eachother.