Twenty-three/Zweiundzwanzig/스물 둘/vingt-deux/बाईस

y=

The next day, jisung woke up really early due to an burning pain in his ass

The next day, jisung woke up really early due to an burning pain in his ass. He got out of bed to get some painkillers.

Even tho' he could not even walk properly he was really happy. He finally was not a virgin anymore and would have not expected his first time to be any better, thanks to minho.

Good morning babe, why are you already up? -minho got out of the bedroom, messy hair, no top and a husky morning voice.

I could not sleep anymore -the younger said obviously lying, but honestly it was too embarrassing for him to reveal that his whole scelletion hurts.

Oki -minho said, now backlogging jisung.

Baby?

hm?

Are you feeling any pain? like, because of yesterday? was i too harsh? i am so sorry. - he said, really concerned about jisung, since he saw the package of painkillers on the kitchen counter.

No, i am fine. It just hurts a bit, but that's okey. Thank you minho for being my first, i would have not imagined any better or with anybody else. -jisung turned around, now facing the older and giving soft pecks on each of minho's cheeks.

Aww, you don't have to thank me babe. Shall we watch a movie? We could order pizza or something for lunch then -minho said, he was really sorry due to jisung's pain and wanted to make the younger feel better.

Okey -jisung answered

minho picked his boyfriend up bridal style, carrying through the whole flat, and softly putting him down on the sofa.

they boys cuddled all day long, not even caring about the fact that they were still in their pajamas. For lunch jisung and minho ordered pizza and watched a whole season of a drama.

For sure, it was not a productive day at all, but the boys needed that time with each other. They were really happy and enjoyed each other's company a lot.

Jisung's pov:

I was probably the luckiest man alive that moment. Minho's hands softly over my waist pulling me towards him.

Fortunately i took enough painkillers, so my ass did not hurt that much anymore, and it was also better due to minho's caring kisses and cuddles.

I really loved this man.

I am gonna marry him one day.

Author's pov:

Minho? -the younger asked softly

What is it babe? -minho answered, turning around to look into his boyfriend's eyes.

Shall we make it official? the younger asked shyly and silently