Three/drei/셋/trois/तीन

3+22=25

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Day in, Day out. Every morning the two boys enter school and every late noon they leave, just to come back again in a little more than 12 hours. Monday to Thursday, minho and jisung did not exchange a single word. minho spent time with his friends and jisung focused on school, as always. they hardly looked at eachother. of course they were not mates (yet), nevertheless both of them, did not like to be ignored from one another after getting on so well.

Especially jisung did not like the way he was being treated, he felt as if the minho he met on friday, was just in his imagination and didn't actually excist. however he could not really keep hold of this thought. there was still hope, that on friday the "normal" minho will study with him. The minho who did not ignore him and the minho he could actually imagine getting friends with.

It was a really exhausting week for both of the boys. Minho had a headache for almost the whole week. The party he went on, on saturday, has left its marks on the boy. he was tired from monday to thursday and felt as if his hangover will never vanish again. but actually he should have known the consequences from his past experience. the party was at his primary school friend Jackson's house. those parties are always the best, however they leave marks. and when you get to school on a monday after jackson's parties you can literally see in the students' eyes who was there and who wasn't.

Thursday evening

Jisung

Is tomorrow still okay?

even tho' studying was the last thing minho wanted to do now, he couldn't cancel the date. maybe because he wanted to see jisung, just maybe. jisung is different. first, minho thought he is weird, and he may even be a little, however minho liked this kind of weird.

jisung has never asked him about financials or money and it feels like he is not being judged by him. having a lot of money is nice, but finding realy friends who do not only like you bc of your money is damn hard. and for minho it feels like he found this friend in sungie.

and so he confirmed to the boy, and maybe he was even looking forward to the next day...

Friday morning minho's headache has fortunately finally vanished. The school day went on as always and the two boys were really excited for their weekly study session.

Your place or my place? - minho asked as the bell rang and all the other students had left class.

Since last time we were at my place, it would be fair if we go to yours this week, right? - jisung answered him

okay, if you say so. follow me, pretty boy- minho.

jisung gave minho a death stare, however did not say anything. he actually got used to the nicknames and didn't really mind them anymore.