Five/fünf/다섯/cinq/पाँच

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Today was a great day. Minho is going to be discharged from the hospital. jisung is already really excited to get him and he could not really sleep the whole night.

as he got into the school bus, the only thing he could think about was MINHO.

the words that minho said to him as he first visited the older at the hospital stayed in his mind for a long time. he could not stop thinking about them, however he was still not quite sure if they are friends or not...

after school, he immediately went off to gangnam.

jisung already knew every house and convenience store you pass when you get there, which is not really surprising actually. he has taken this bus line for more than 10 times now.

it was raining that day and jisung made sure to bring an umbrella with him. he did not want the older to get ill already the first day after being discharges from hospital.

as the young boy entered the room, minho was already dressed and packing his suitcase.

hey pretty boy. are you here to pick me up? -minho teased the younger.

no, you dumbass. i am here to visit your grandpa. -jisung said, and rolling his eyes sarcastically.

minho signed some last documents and then they could finally leave the hospital.

are you hungry? we could go to mc donalds, or kfc, or get tteokboki? - jisung said. you could clearly hear the excitement in his voice.

so it is kinda like a date? -MINHO tease the younger.

euwww no you dumbass -jisung's reaction was lied. the thought of having a date with THE lee minho gave him butterflies in his stomach and made his face heat up, but of course he would never tell this minho.

after a little confrontation between them two, on where to go for lunch they decided to get tteokboki.
gangnam tteokboki is always really good and after lunch both of the boys were full.

Ehm. Jisung? Do you want to come to my house? it is not late yet and we have not got school anyways... -minho asked

SURE! -jisung said, maybe a little too excited. hihi

They played video games till the night. and at some point jisung fell asleep on minho's bed

Minho's pov:

heyy sungie, i won!! sungie!

it took me a while to realize that he fell asleep.
cute -i thought

I put the controller our of his hand, covered him with my blanket and turned the lights off.
I guess I'll habe to sleep at the guest's room tonight. -i thought

as i was just about to leave my room, i heard jisung behind me turn on the bed lamp.

where are you going? -he asked

oh, you fell alseep, pretty boy and i thought you deserved some rest. the last few days were pretty exhausting for you and i did not want to wake you up

Minho? -
I hummed in response

-please don't go. Stay here. the bed is big enough.

at first i hesitated. I am not even sure if we are friends, however i got the need to protect him. and so i closed the door to my bedroom, turned off the lights and layed myself next to jisung.

good night sungie

good night minho.

silence

minho?
hm?
can i ask you something?
sure.

are we friends?

I wanted to kiss him for asking this question. Finalllyyy yayyyy

Yes, I guess. I mean, would friends do stuff like this?

I guess not.

and so we both fell asleep. in the same bed.

morning

Jisung was still sleeping when i woke up, i wanted to let him rest, that's why i got out of my bedroom and made breakfast for us. as i was about to leave, i looked back at my, now shared, queen sized bed.

Damn, how can anybody look so cute while sleeping? I thought. He looks like a little squirrel.

As i got into the kitchen ms. greener was already there.

Have you both slept well? -she said with a teasing face.

i really like her. she is like a mom to me. alltough she could obviously never replace that part, she knows more about me than my real mom and i can talk with her about anything which i really appreciated.

Yeah I slept good
-i responded.

I set the table and cooked some eggs. (A/n: I got this egg, where did you get your egg from, someone gave it to me and i was like OH SWEET, AN EGG kkkk)

Good morning pretty boy -i said to the younger, who still looked quiet tired.

Good morning, for how long have you already been up? -jisung said in his husky morning voice

Not long, i made breakfast for us. Do you want something?

Yes! his eyes lit up at the offer.

we had breakfast and then jisung had to get back home.

I tidied my room and did the dishes.

PARTYYY🍾

Jackson
So i heard you finally got discharged from hospital, minho. I think we should celebrate that, right?

Wooyoung
Finally. We could not wait for you. We were really concerned about you

Me
yes, i think so to, my place? I  am free.   Just bring all the people you know, you know that i got enough place for 300+ people. I will buy all the drinks, don't worry. See you then.

Jackson
Yess, the old Minho is back.

Wooyoung
See you then, buddy
(A/n: any gfriend stans here?)

I speant the whole afternoon decorating my house and cool drinks. After those boring days with jisung and in the hospital i really needed to party now.

PARTYYY🍾

Me
Oh, and guys? If you got any chicks, bring them too. I wanna have fun tonight...

Wooyoung
noted

Jackson
I see, my boy's
gotta get a girl tonight😏
I will bring the hottest bitches, don't worry bro.

jisung ask minho if he does drugs

alcohol poisoning bc minho hated life and friends and felt alone on that saturday.