Calling Your Name (Hendery pt. 1)

Hendery's POV

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!!"

I screamed for my girlfriend as I ran up and down the streets of Seoul. It was raining hard and I was soaked, my clothes were heavy but I couldn't stop until I found y/n. I was on the phone with her while she was walking home from the market. I had gotten home from practice when it started raining and insisted on picking her up so she wouldn't get caught in it.

Flashback

"Ahh, it's starting to rain" y/n said.

"Stay where you are. I'll come to pick you up so you and the groceries are safe and dry" I reply as I walk over to the front door to slip my shoes back on.

"I brought an umbrella with me and I'm already halfway home". I hear her rustling through bags, assuming she's trying to get her umbrella untangled from them.

"Okay then stay where you are. I really don't mind coming to get you." I say struggling to put on my shoes.

"Hendery, it's seriously not a big deal. Plus I know you're more concerned with the ingredients for dinner than if I get wet" She laughed.

"Y/n please j-"

"AHH! Get off of me!!" Y/n screamed on the other end of the phone

"Y/n!?" I exclaimed. I heard her bags and her phone hit the pavement. "Y/n w-"

"Let me go!!!!" I heard her scream one more time before I heard a car door slam and tires screech away.

I dropped my phone and bolted out the door, one shoe on and no keys. I ran to the halfway mark of our house which was a florist shop. I saw the groceries, y/n's phone but no sign of her or what took her.

End of Flashback

I had been searching for what felt like days. I was yelling at random pedestrians asking them if they saw a woman that fit y/n's description, they looked at me as if I was insane. I felt like I couldn't breath, I felt as if my entire world had been snatched from me, I felt so helpless. I cried as the rain hit me, my legs were so weak and my feet were hurting. I didn't know who to call, where to go or what to do, my feet carried me home.

I had walked through my front door which was wide open this whole time. I looked around for any signs that anyone had been in my house but nothing was out of place. My mind was racing with unanswered questions that would probably never be answered. As I walked through my house I saw the light on the answering machine blinking, y/n was my first thought.

I ran over to the phone, nearly falling since I was still drenched. I pressed the play button and put it on speaker, gripping the machine for dear life.

"This message is for Hendery" a deep voice on the machine started.

"We have your girlfriend, y/n, here." they continued. Y/n screamed in the background

"Hendery do NOT come here please DON'T COME" she yelled and I heard a slap sound and then nothing. My eyes widened, she's alive.

The voice continued "If you ever want to see her alive again, meet us at the meat packing district at 7:00 pm and don't be late. Enter through the back alley, through the green door. The password is "Harmony", say it and you'll be escorted back.". The message ended there.

I screamed in agony and threw the machine across the room. I looked at the big clock and saw it was already 6:50 pm. I grabbed my keys and put on my shoes, not bothering to put on a dry or clean change of clothing.

****

I drove down the alleyway and pulled up to the green door. I got out of the car and knocked on the door frantically, it was already 6:59 and I was quietly panicking . I managed to turn a 20 minute drive to the meat packing district into 9. I don't who was behind this and why but I didn't care, I would give whoever, whatever as long as it means I can leave with y/n in one piece and unharmed. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening. I was met with a man around my height who was wearing shades and a tux.

"Harmony!" I damn near yelled at him.

"Put this on" he said, handing me a blindfold. I put it on as quickly as possible.

He pulled me in and we started walking. It was extremely cold and I eventually started smelling blood and raw meat. I was trying to become more aware of my surroundings when suddenly my ass was met with a seat.

"Hello, Hendery" the voice had said. "Nice to see you love y/n so much that you'd actually be here".

"Please. Please, I'll do whatever you want, give you whatever you want just please let us go." I pleaded with the beast. I heard them chuckling softly.

"Hendery you only have one thing I want and that's y/n" the voice said.

"I love y/n and I've been watching her even before she moved to Korea."

I scoffed. "What? Who even are you and how could you possibly think that you love y/n more than I do?"

"Hendery you couldn't even protect her today. I would have never let this happen to her, I would've never let this go on for so long and escalate this way". I could hear the voice filling frustration, jealousy....hatred.

"So what was this? A fucking TEST!? A test because you're a jealous piece of shit who thinks he's more deserving of my girlfriend than I am!?" I said snatching off the blindfold in hopes to meet this psycho face to face. Instead I was met with a window but I could see nothing, it was dark inside and I was all alone. I was in a room with nothing but myself, a chair and this window. I looked around trying to see if there was a speaker or an intercom where the voice was coming from.

The voice started laughing maniacally and almost uncontrollably as if what I just said was genuinely hysterical.

"YOU really think you're deserving of her Hendery!? Well why don't we just ask her ourselves" the voice said.

On cue the lights on the other side of the window turned on. I could tell that it was freezing in there, I got chills just looking. My eyes studied the room and I saw a table, on the table was y/n. Our eyes locked, my love looked absolutely terrified as tears spilled down her face she started to look up and I followed her gaze. What my eyes saw next was gut wrenching.

♡♡♡♡

A/N: Cliffhanger. I know you guys I'm sorry but I promise I'm going to start typing it as soon as I post this one. It'll be worth the wait and the read I pinky promise.