Petty (YangYang)

Requested by: @mapplemark ❤️

Warnings: heated make out session, soft smut-ish(?), swearing.

Ugh. I sat up in bed stretching, moaning and groaning. It was currently 10:30 am which was late for me considering I was normally up by 7:00 am. I finally had a day off which I was excited for but my boyfriend, YangYang, and I had gotten into an argument the night prior to and it sort of set the tone for today's mood.

I hated arguing with him especially before bed. We got into an argument because I had already had plans today and didn't want to cancel them so last minute. The person I had plans with was Lucas who was a member of the group Yang was in, that probably didn't help YangYang's jealousy.

I checked my phone to see if I had any calls or messages from YangYang and to my surprise, I didn't. Was he really that upset? He couldn't have been, could he? I huffed one more time before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to freshen up.

"Hey Siri, play "Up From Here" by WayV." this was one of my favorite songs that cheered me up.

*Small time skip*

I was in the kitchen drinking some tea and eating waffles when my phone pinged, it was from YangYang.

YangYang: Good morning. Want to meet up before I go to practice?

I was so happy to finally hear from him. This waiting game was starting to kill me. I was about to reply when my phone pinged again with another text from YangYang.

YangYang: Oh, sorry. That message wasn't for you. Gm tho

That little petty shit. He just hit me the "I didn't mean to send that to you when in reality I totally meant to because I miss you" bit. (A/n: I use to do this irl when I'm being petty). Just when I was about to go off on him my phone pinged again, this time it was from Lucas.

Lucas: Hey, dork. Sorry but I can't hang out today. Apparently we have practice even though I made sure we didn't so you and I could hang out. I even asked Kun who said we didn't and he's never wrong. I'm free tomorrow though, pinky swear.

YangYang had something to do with this "mishap" and I can't be convinced otherwise. YY and I had been together for almost 2 years, I would think by now he'd know that he can't out petty me. I have a plan that would be sure to nip his attitude in a bud.

*Another small time skip*

I was on my way to the SM building to surprise the guys and sit in on their practice. I picked up milkshakes on the way as a treat for them, other than me of course. I grabbed my purse, the milkshakes and  my car keys before walking toward the building. As I walked in I was greeted by Aera, SM's main floor receptionist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Y/N" she smiled '"Here to see YangYang? You know they have practice today? Apparently there was complaints about the boys being distracted and it messing with the unity of their dancing". So my boyfriend was petty AND a snitch?

"Hi, Aera. No, I'm actually here to see Lucas" I said smirking. Aera and I were kind of close and she knew how I could be.

"I see you're up to something and I want no parts." We both laughed.

"Don't worry" I started "I'll fill you in later on and here" I handed her a milkshake.

"Thank you, Y/n. See you later" Aera waved.