Wild Side (Yuta)

a/n: This is a soft smut-ish type chapter so if you don't like reading smuts this isn't for you. Also I never saw myself writing a smut unless it was requested but chile I was just in my bag with this one 😂. Enjoy.

Featured Song: Wild Side - Normani ft. Cardi B

Y/n POV

"Take me for a ride, boy.

Show me your wild side, boy.

Know it's been a while, boy.

I wanna get wild."

I was at the club with my friends. Thank God my boyfriend, Yuta and I had gotten into an argument the same night my girls and I planned a night out.

Normally I was kind of shy but my friends were hyping me up, I was hella tipsy and this song was my shit. I was on the dance floor slowly moving my hips, tracing my hands up my body and through my hair.

I suddenly felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to them. I felt their warm breath on my neck and it felt so good. I started grinding on them as they nibbled on my ear softly. I turned around to see who it was and it was this fine ass man. I started mouthing the lyrics to him:

"I want to put these pretty pink toes in your mouth.

Send nudes to your phone while you're working.

You gotta see this shit in person, believe me."

I ran my hands down his chest and to his hips, slowly dropping to my knees. We never broke eye contact, he licked his lips and I bit mine. He slowly pulled me up and placed one hand on my ass and the back of my neck as we kept grinding. It felt like everything had slowed down and we were the only two people in the room. I threw my head back and his lips grazed my neck and I felt that feeling between my legs. Lord I was finna sin tonight. 

Suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my stomach and snatch me away.

"What the fuck are you doing?" that was Yuta's voice.

"Yuta?" I questioned.

"Stay the fuck away from my girlfriend" he spat at the other guy. Before I could say anything else he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away.

"Thanks for calling me" he said sarcastically to my friends.

"YOU KNOW YOU LOVE US!!" they cheered to him.

Yuta dragged me to the car and threw me in slamming the door behind me. He got in on the other side.

"What is wrong with you?" he asked.

"What is right with you?" I retaliated.

He groaned and started the car. "You're going to pay for this".

"You're going to pay for this dick in your mouth" I said laughing. These drinks were really getting to me.

At Home

"You got a lot of fucking nerve Y/n. A lot of it"

"And you don't have enough of it, Yuta. What are you so mad for?" I asked

He ran his hands through his hair. "Y/n there could've been sasaengs there ready to take your photo and put that shit on the internet by midnight. Do you know how that would've looked on me?".

"No but I'm wondering how that man would've looked on me. You could have given us another 30 minutes" I laughed. Yuta's face turned red. He walked over to me and got in my face.