Annoying (Doyoung and Haechan)

a/n: Doyoung is your boyfriend in this scenario. The plot revolves around Haechan. That's why both their names are in the title. P.S this is a long one

"Hi, my love. Do you want to go over to Jaehyun's? He's hosting a game night and some of the guys will be there" Doyoung said, coming into the living room.

"Mmmm which guys?" I asked.

"WinWin, Jungwoo, Ten, Mark, Sungchan, Jisung, Kun, Yuta, and Haechan".

"Oh my God does Haechan HAVE to be there? The guys know we don't get along so why keep putting us in situations where we have to be together." I said putting down my phone.

"To be fair you don't have to go" Doyoung said in Haechan's defense.

"And neither does he so what's your point?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Doyoung sat down next me. "How about we stay home together and I give you a hot oil treatment and a full body massage?" he suggested rubbing my thigh.

"Hmmm. That can be plan B for if this game night goes to shit" I said getting up. "I'm going to go get ready. You should too if you plan on coming".

Doyoung followed me "Y/n please just try to avoid him tonight, please. Pretend he's not even there."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I mumbled.

Doyoung's POV

"Jaehyun she's coming. What are we going to do!?" I yelled quietly.

"It's okay, Doyoung. We'll keep them apart" he said.

"We tried that last time and that turned out worse than when we just let them go at it" I groaned. The last time Y/n and Haechan were together things got ugly. It started with name calling and then they started throwing things at each other. Ten hasn't let them back at his place ever since.

"Listen the guys and I will come up with a system to keep Y/n and Haechan out of each other's mouths. All you have to do is get her here in one piece and chill out" Jaehyun reassured me.

"Fine. I'm trusting y'all" I said giving up. I knew Y/n really wanted to go so I had no choice but to agree to whatever plan they came up with.

"Hey can you tell Y/n t-".

I heard the shower the stop. "No I can't. Gotta go". I said hanging up and setting my phone down.

Time Skip  (Y/n's POV)

We pulled up to Jaehyun's. I was meditating the whole way here trying to keep myself level headed. I really wanted tonight to good without any disruptions from Haechan and myself. Yeah I found him annoying but I wasn't with this arguing shit, it's old and tiring. There's no reason why we can't just be cordial with one another.

Doyoung grabbed my hand. "Are you going to be okay?"

I exhaled, "I can't make any promises but I'll try."

"At least Mark's car isn't here yet. You know they normally come together." Doyoung said happily.

"Yeah yet somehow, with my luck, Haechan will still be in there, waiting".

Doyoung kissed my hand. "Just know that we can leave anytime. Even if we only stay for 5 minutes. Okay?"

"Thank you, baby but I won't be pushed that easily" I said undoing my seatbelt.