Maybe Next Time (Hendery)

Hendery's point of view

"Do you think she got the part?"  WinWin asked

"What if she didn't get the part?" Yuta asked. 

"We can add to the banner so it says "Congratulations for trying"" Taeil suggested. 

"She's going to make it. I already know she has" I said not too sure. Y/n is an amazing actress, she always has been amazing but she was auditioning for a huge role. A role where plenty of worldwide well established actresses had already been suggested, looked at and rumored to be casted all without even auditioning. I know Y/n has the talents but sometimes, in an industry like that, talent is the least of their worries. 

"Regardless of outcome we're all still very proud and will continue to support her" Kun said. 

I looked at my phone pretending to check the time but was actually looking to see if I had a call, text or something from Y/n. Nothing yet. Her audition ended almost an hour ago I started getting a sick feeling in my stomach. What if she didn't get the part and she was somewhere hurting all by herself? 

"Maybe I should go down there?" I thought out loud.

"You don't need to hover" Taeyong said coming out of the kitchen. "If she's still waiting to know you being there could just add more anxiety. If she didn't get the part and she knows she didn't, you being there could just add to the possible irritability and disappointment she may be feeling" he finished. 

"I know it's j-" click. She's here.

I stood up and faced the door. I tried to keep a neutral expression but I couldn't wait to see Y/n's big beautiful smile ready to share the joy.  The door opened to revealed a red eyed, frowny faced Y/n with tears running down her face. 

"Y/n" I walked to her. "Baby I'm so sorry" I squeezed her tight . I walked her over to the couch where the guys were sitting and waiting, looking at one another sympathetically.

"We're so proud of you Y/n" Kun said resting a hand on her back. 

"You can always act out the scene for us". 

"Yeah. We'll actually judge you on talents" Yuta tried. Y/n just sat there with her head down. I didn't know if I was more sad or pissed. I had never seen her so defeated and at a loss for words like this, it hurt to witness. On the other hand I wanted to go down to that audition hall and give those bitches a piece of my mind. Screwing her over because they care more about who is connected to who. 

"Do you want us to go?" Taeyong sat up.  We all looked at her waiting for her to say something but she wouldn't. 

"Yeah guys just g-"

"Yes" Y/n stood up. "After you celebrate me GETTING THE PART" she laughed. 

"What!?" 

"I got the part I'm going to be in a Marvel movie" she jumped up and down.

"Why did you prank us like that?" WinWin whined. 

"Because y'all make it too easy." she said between laughs. "Plus since I'm on my way to becoming an actress in high demand I need to prank you so when you're being interviewed and I come up you can tell them that on top of being a beautiful, caring, loving, talented, hardworking showstopper I'm also a funny prankster". 

Kun hugged her "Again Y/n we're so proud of you". All the guys joined in for a group hug. 

"We knew you'd make it." muffled Taeyong 

"And that isn't even the best part. Guess who my costar is?". Everyone broke away to look at her. 

"CHRIS EVANSSSSSSS!!!".