She Is Your Joy (Hendery pt. 2)

A/N: Please read part one before this or it'll make 0 sense

Hendery's POV

I followed y/n's gaze to the ceiling and what I saw next was gut wrenching. I looked up and saw a guillotine above y/n's head, my heart dropped.

"So, y/n

"So, y/n. Do you think Hendery is deserving of you?" the owner of the voice finally revealed themselves. It was no other than the notorious Park Sooyoung (I'm going to call her Joy throughout the rest of the story).

She and y/n use to be best friends while in America but once y/n met me and we started getting serious, Joy began to be possessive of her and jealous of our relationship

She and y/n use to be best friends while in America but once y/n met me and we started getting serious, Joy began to be possessive of her and jealous of our relationship. Y/n stopped being her friend out of fear and started to feel uncomfortable especially when Joy started stalking her. This is one of the main reasons Y/n moved to South Korea to begin with.

Joy walked over to y/n and began stroking her hair softly.

"It's okay. You can speak now, my love" Joy gently pulled back the tape from Y/n's mouth.

"HENDERY GET OUT OF HERE. RUN NOW!" Y/n screeched, Joy slapped her before putting the tape back over her mouth.

I ran up to the window and started banging on it. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER." Joy laughed at me and I couldn't blame her. I was helpless and I knew that if I wanted Y/n to walk out alive I would have to not threaten Joy and play along with this sick game.

"Joy what the hell do you want from me?"

"I want y/n, Hendery. I will not stop until she's mine and if you want this to finally be over you should agree to let her come with me and to have 0 communication with her ever again."

I looked at y/n. If you would've told me last night was going to be the last time I got to hug or kiss her I would've cherished it more. I would've put y/n on a plane so that she wouldn't be here, in this situation. I would've taken the day off so that I could've gone grocery shopping with her where she'd be joint at my hip. There are so many things I would've done differently to ensure the safety of y/n. This was a lose-lose situation for me, I'd either lose the love of my life permanently or lose the love of my life permanently. At least in one of those situations y/n would still be alive, I just know being with Joy would make her do something crazy.