Nothing To Live For (Johnny Pt 2)

Part 2 to "It's Always Been You"

TW: mentions of murder, death, miscarriage

It was silent in the car. Johnny had been driving for 5 minutes but it felt like forever. Being in the same space with him felt so suffocating. I looked out the window trying to think of happy thoughts, trying to stay calm but nothing about this was happy or calm.

"Don't do that" Johnny spoke.

"Do what?" I asked keeping my stare where it was.

"Pretend to be all sad. We're in this situation because of you and you know it".

I looked at him. "You're fucking sick, Johnny. You were a friend to me but you couldn't handle  an ounce of rejection so you throw this 4 year long bitch fit and then do this? Fuck you".

I saw his jaw clench and his body tense up. I was feeling a little shook but I wasn't backing down from him. He kept driving without saying a thing. I sat back in my seat and looked out the window again, distracting myself from thinking of where he could be taking me and why.

After some time we winded up in a rural area outside of the city, Johnny pulled up to a little house. He grabbed something out of the passenger's seat, got out of the car and came over to where I was. As he opened the door my phone went off, I grabbed it and looked at the ID, it was Yunho.

"Answer it and I'll hurt you" Johnny threatened.

"If I don't answer he's going to get suspicious. I should've been at work by now, dumbass". I picked up the call before he could say anything else.

"Hi, Yunho" I say in a professional tone.

"Hi, Miss y/l. I was just wondering if you'd still be coming into work today" he answered.

"Ahh yes. I will still be coming into work today. I just had a last minute meeting that I forgot about. I'll be there within the next couple of hours. Feel free to have my breakfast". There was a little bit of a pause.

"Okay, Miss y/l. I'll see you soon".

"See you soon, Yunho". I was kind of reluctant to hang up because in reality I didn't know if I would be seeing him ever again.

I hung up the phone and Johnny snatched me out of the car. He went behind me and walked me into the direction of the house.  I looked around, there was the house Johnny was taking me to, it was surrounded by a bunch of land, there was a tree on the lawn that had one of those tire swings. I could see another house but it was facing the opposite direction meaning no one could see me if they were home, if anyone even lived there. They could hear me if I screamed loud enough but that was it.

Johnny opened the door and pushed me in, quickly turning to lock the door.

"Can't let you get away this time" he chuckled. I looked around the living room and it looked pretty normal as well as lived in. I turned around to ask Johnny a question but was met with a hug instead. He held me tightly and inhaled deeply, I didn't know how to react, I was shocked at first then my arms pushed him off of me.

"You've touched me one too many times for my liking today" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm only trying to make up for lost times" he replied. This motherfucker is twisted.

I walked more into the living room and saw framed photos. I looked closer and saw they were of Johnny and...me?

I picked one up. "Where the hell did you get these?"

"I made them myself. I thought we could use them for reference when we take them together."

"All this time I thought you were still a little in touch with reality but you're more far gone than I thought."