Validation (Yuta)

"What do you want?" I asked my boyfriend.

"In terms of?"

I shook my head, "Never mind".

"Can you not?" he huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Not what?"

"You're nitpicking, again"

"I wouldn't have to if you would just reassure me that you want me and this relationship. I make sure to always tell you how important you are to me yet you can't ever do the same without me begging. I have to milk emotion out of you, constantly. You are the most stoic, hard to read person I've ever had to deal with. You give me nothing to work with then make it seem like I'm asking for too much for wanting my BOYFRIEND to show that he actually gives a fuck about me.".

"I'm here aren't I?" he questioned.

"What?".

"I'm here. Aren't I?" he repeated.

"And you think that's enough? You think simply being here and existing is enough to sustain a relationship?" I couldn't believe what this fucker was saying.

"Listen, Yuta, I was very honest with you about the type of lover I am in relationships and what I expect from my partner. You made it seem like it was no big deal and that you'd be able to fulfill me but look where we are."

"What do you want from me?" he asked.

"I want you to not be so incapable of holding a romantic relationship" I sighed, grabbing my purse and walking away in defeat.

*4 Days Later*

I had been giving Yuta the cold shoulder for 4 days now. I didn't mean to but I honestly didn't know what to say to him anymore. This is a conversation, an issue, we'd been having since the beginning of our relationship. He promised he'd be more expressive, less distant, give me more attention and just show that he wants this relationship. I know he has so much stuff going on in his life but he needs to learn to make time. If he can't why even be in a relationship?

*Ding*

Yuta: Will you talk to me now?

I stared at the message. I really didn't know what to say. I was so drained from this relationship and I didn't know if I should walk away or not. I saw the potential but waiting for things to change was getting annoying. I was trying to be proactive in making sure we didn't end for good but that seems to be adding to it.

Me: I don't know what to say

Yuta: Say that you will meet me tonight?

Me: If it's going to end in another argument I'd rather save my energy

Yuta: It won't. Promise

I thought about it.

Me: Okay

Me: But

Me: If it does I think it'll be a sign that we should end it

Yuta: Mhm. Be at my dorm by 6:00, please

Me: See you then

*Time Skip*

I pulled up to Yuta's house at 6:01. Couldn't let him think I was too hyped to see him. I had brushed my hair back into a puff pony and wore a purple tracksuit with a white crop top.

I knocked on his door and it opened immediately.

"Hi," Yuta smiled. "You look cute", he stepped to the side.

I smiled and walked in. His dorm was clean for once in our relationship. I noticed he had candy and popcorn with the Hunger Games on the TV waiting to be played.

"You said you didn't like the Hunger Games.", I looked at him.

"True but I also said I'd have a Hunger Games movie marathon in the name of love". He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tight.

"Y/n I love you. I know I'm painfully terrible at showing my affection but I swear I will do whatever I need and then some to show my love and care for you," he whispered in my ear.

I held him tight. I didn't want to cry but it meant a lot to me to hear him say that. I never want to break up with him, ever. Of course, if we had to for the better I would but damn.

"I love you too, Yuta".

He kissed me then carried me to the couch. I grabbed the popcorn.

"Play, please".

"Can't I watch you instead?", he whined jokingly.

"You can watch me, watch you, watch the movie" I kissed him.

This started the first amazing date of many.

♡♡♡

a/n: Sorry this was so short. Hope you still enjoyed xx

NCT Imagines ambwजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें