Devil's Night: Part 5

Author's note:
RATED M FOR MATURE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This is the HIGHLY edited version because I am a big, big coward and can't post smutty smut.

But uh....it's still pretty uh....

*blushes and hides*

-Balletclutz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sera entered the room with that crown upon her head, Harry knew exactly what he'd gotten himself into. He knew he'd chosen well.

"So, you took that crown after all." He mused and she faltered for a moment but then gave him a wicked grin.

"Well, if I'm to be Queen I'll need it, won't I?" Harry looked her up and down. Oh yes, he'd chosen perfectly well.

"It looks simply divine on you." He murmured but then he caught the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

"Kneel," she whispered, "Kneel before your Queen." Harry wasn't used to being ordered around. If someone ever tried he'd just obliterate them with a snap of his fingers.

Sera telling him what to do however...well that was a different story altogether.

Harry lowered himself obediently down, all the while watching her as she sashayed towards him, his knees scraping the hard stone of the floor while his wicked eyes never left hers.

"And what is it you'd like me to do from down here, Serafina?" He asked devilishly and she batted those lashes innocently.

"Would you like my mouth?" He trailed his leather gloved hands up her ankles, calves, and thighs, lifting the dress he had created just for her as he went, "or would you like my fingers..." his middle and ring fingers ghosted along her smooth skin, the only two that were free from the gloves on both hands.

Sera sucked in a breath at the sensation and then a mischievous gleam stirred in her eyes.

"Both." She answered and Harry didn't even bat an eye. She was, after all, a very greedy girl.

Harry lifted her dress the rest of the way to reveal the apex of her thighs, completely bare to him. He might have forgotten to create underthings for her but....now he knew why.

With his eyes still on her he lifted her left leg and placed the back of her knee on his shoulder, gripping the outside of that thigh while his other hand drew goosebumps from her other leg.

Harry leaned forward, a filthy smirk plastered to his lips as her breaths began to come out in pants before halting altogether when he placed a long kiss right where he knew she wanted him most.

Sera could hardly remain standing. His sinful mouth and tongue were now kissing her most private of parts and she was just standing there, barely containing herself. The moans that tumbled from her lips were salacious and it seemed to only encourage him.

His fingers trailed up, her stomach tightening at the sensation, and then glided back and forth where his mouth had just been.

"Greedy girl, can you take them both?" A gasp for a breath and a nod before he sunk his middle and ring finger inside of her, every sensation a glorious tease.

Harry then placed his mouth back onto her and she cried out.

It was overwhelming, the sensations he was drawing from her coupled with the sheer power that cascaded off of him in ripples, pouring into her skin. It was overwhelming, so beautifully overwhelming.

"Wait," she gasped out, holding his hair back from his face, watching his jaw work as his tongue flicked out against her, making her hips subconsciously buck forward for more pressure, "wait, I won't be able to finish twice."