Only Angel: Part 2

His body was too tight.

Not tight in the way that not a single piece of skin sagged or was left untrained. Clearly the man spent a lot of time in the gym.

No, his body was tight in the way that he couldn't hardly bend over and reach his fingertips to the cusps of his knees.

"You're fucking joking me right?" Mollie asked, one eyebrow lifted incredulously at the boxer hunched over, stretching as far as possible, and still could only brush the tops of his knees.

"What the fuck have you been doing? Who has been training you that you can't even touch your toes?" She asked, both arms crossed over the chest of her red tank top, her jean clad legs parted with one booted foot tapping with impatience.

He grinned.

"Maybe if you came over here and pushed on my lower back, I could get lower." He winked, he fucking winked at her. This was the type of shit she was and also wasn't used to. Used to in the way that of course the attractive 20 something year old boxer was doing his hardest to try and flirt with her, a professional in her field, but also not used to it because she didn't work with guys. Ever.

For this particular reason.

It was the condescension that truly did it for Mollie. Sure, catch her out at a bar and flirt away homeboy, but don't do it when it's on her time. On her work time.

"Oh does baby boy want me to put my hands on him?" She pouted with a hint of sensual teasing.

Typical, his eyes lit up like disco balls.

"The agreement was no hands. No touching. I don't come near you unless to correct your posture you twat," he scoffed, his eyebrows drawn in with contempt at her lack of attraction to him, "Focus and stop wasting my time Harry." She stated blandly yet sternly while he finally stood up to his full height and looked down his nose at her, like she was nothing but a problem he wanted to get rid of.

Too bad for him, she wasn't going anywhere.

Not yet.

"Do you have something to say, Harry?" She asked, tossing her coiled, curly hair over her shoulder, hip jutted out, waiting patiently for him to attempt to dismiss her.

"Oh no, sweetheart, I'm just peachy." He glowered at her and she almost took a step forward to pull that infernal fucking curl off of his forehead where it had been hanging for the last twenty minutes of his warm up when the door banged open to the gym.

Mollie whipped her head around and smiled.

Right on time.

"Oh, Harold," he cringed, that mouth of his twitching and once again giving his feelings away, "I forgot to mention my friend Dr. Thomas is here to check out your ribs, your wrist, and any other injuries you've been hiding away." This time she winked and she could have sworn he let out a low growl as she spun away on the balls of her feet and went to help Dr. Thomas up into the ring.

Dr. Thomas was actually Ben to her, former college fling turned good friend. He had short auburn hair, a great smile, gorgeous blue eyes, and it didn't hurt that he had the body of Thor. He had been a good time back in the day, but now all she saw was her pal Ben. Ben who was going to help her decide if Harry here was worth her time.

"Mollie, long time no see." Ben full on smiled at her, a caress of the eyes up her body appreciatively but not in a way that was sleazy. Just simply appraising and finding something he liked.

She embraced him, squeezing his shoulders before pulling away to find Harry standing there stoically, looking like he wanted to be anywhere but there.