The Club: Part 1

Author's note: I made this for a friend :p she liked it so im posting it here :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk into a darkly lit room. You don't know why you've been pulled from the crowd and directed here, to this quiet and dark place, but you followed the guard anyways. The guard had said he asked for you and this piqued your interest. You had always heard about the allusive owner of this particular club. His notoriety coming mainly from the fact that no one had ever really seen him as well as the types of entertainment he hired for his club....the sensual kind.

You draw in a sharp breath as a bright light is turned on, the once dark room now boldly showcased. A deep voice resounds from behind you.

"I see you've come after all."

Your body hums with nerves as you turn around to see him standing there. He isn't at all what you'd assumed he'd be. He is young and beautiful, breathtakingly so, with eyes as green as ferns, his hair as dark as chocolate. His tall, lean body is hidden under a tailored black suit and his long hands are covered by leather gloves.

A chill runs up your spine as he takes a tentative step forward.

"I like a woman who follows directions." His luscious mouth drawls out and you flush with a fever you've never felt before.

It's cold in the vast expanse of this room but your body feels like it is enveloped in flames. You watch as this captivating creature takes two purposeful steps towards you.

"What brings you to my club?" He asks melodically, his voice a gentle yet menacing hum in the all encompassing silence around you.

"I'm um...my friend. I'm visiting and my friend brought me," you manage to stutter out. You feel intimidated by his presence. There is something off putting, something inherently wrong with him and yet, he is hypnotic. His head tilts to the side, the precision of his jaw is most alluring as his green eyes slowly assess you from head to toe.

"What's your name?" You ask hesitantly, wanting to put a name to this hauntingly beautiful face and you take a small step back as a smirk creeps onto his pouted lips.

"There's no need for names here."

You take another step back and realize that you are now shrouded in darkness, the bright light from before now recognized as more of a spotlight. He takes another step forward and is now illuminated.

His features are even more striking in the stark contrast of light. His eyes now appearing dark but the angles and planes of his face appear sharper and more pronounced giving him a more ethereal presence.

"Where is here?" you ask as he takes his gloved hands to the buttons on his shirt, your eyes growing wide not with fear...but with intrigue at his movements.

"Here is where my customers make use of more of their...unconventional needs."

Your heart stills and then quickens, your pulse escalating to a rate that should be alarming but you can't move from your spot in the darkness as his long, clothed fingers unbutton his shirt, exposing tattoos that you never had expected to see on his ivory skin.

"What...what are you doing?" His shirt is completely unbuttoned now, your eyes drag down his long torso, a great butterfly at the top of his toned stomach, branches laid along his hip bones, and two birds taking flight along his chest.

what are you doing?" His shirt is completely unbuttoned now, your eyes drag down his long torso, a great butterfly at the top of his toned stomach, branches laid along his hip bones, and two birds taking flight along his chest

He eyes you devilishly, that smirk now crawling into a wide smile.

"Is this not what you want?" He is temptation. He is complete sin, a mortal sin, and you don't recognize the part of you that does not want to run, a part of you that you did not know existed inside of you.

"What is it that I want?" Your breath is coming out fast and he knows it. The grin on his face becomes impossibly wider, a dimple popping onto his cheek as he shrugs his jacket and shirt off. He is now stood before you naked from the waist up, save those leather gloves that your skin is itching to feel.

He tilts his head to toss his hair out of his eyes but not once removing his gaze from yours.

"You want delicious rapture, one that only I can give you." Your jaw drops and you cling to the wall behind you for support. You know there was a door there as you had entered the room from this direction.

"I'm not sure what you mean." You squeak out and he hesitates. You get the sense that he feels he might have read you wrong...but you are very much certain that you have never met him before.

"Earlier...I observed you and you seemed quite lost," he begins, his voice now laced with an uncertainty that does not fit his stature, "I thought...you wanted to be found." You manage to pick your jaw up from the floor but the words that come to your mouth are not ones you thought you'd ever admit.

"I was...looking to be found." His once dark eyes are now reflecting with light, the green almost appearing blue, and that confident domineering smirk appears onto his full lips once more. He takes purposeful yet tantalizing slow steps towards you again until you feel his leathered gloved hand pressing delicately against your throat. The itch you'd felt before, the yearning for their feel against your skin, now satisfied with their glossy yet calloused feel against the softness of your neck.

"Let me help you discover then, what it is you've lost." He whispers into your ear as a trail of chills runs down your neck from his hot breath.