The Club: Part 2

Your breath comes out in long drawn out pants as you weigh your options.

His gloved hand squeezes lightly against your throat and you look down to see ripples of his muscles contract in his forearm and bicep.

His green eyes flick to your lips and you resist the urge to sigh, your breath hitching in your throat instead at the mere idea of his velveteen lips brushing against yours.

"Do you know darling, the things that I could do to you?" A current of electricity runs through your entire being as a hurricane of potential outcomes run through your frantic mind. You dare to shake your head and that same smirk captures his lips again.

"I could make you feel things...things you've only dreamt about..." he trails his leather fingers down to your clavicles, feeling the firm bone there, "I could fulfill your darkest desires..." his fingers trail down the center of your clothed sternum to rest just under your belly button and you feel a fire being stoked to life in the depths of your stomach.

"What do you desire most sweet creature?" Your pulse has now entered a dangerous pace and you feel as if you could faint at any moment. You bravely press your palms against his toned torso in an effort to steady yourself but also to check that he is in fact real.

"I...." you hesitate. You aren't sure what it is you want most but you know that whatever it is you've lost inside of yourself can only be found by the alluring man in front of you.

At your hesitation, he takes a step back and lets out a low chuckle, his eyes sparkling in the dark light around you.

"Are you frightened lovely girl?" He asks as he takes a step forward towards you again, his scent engulfing and shrouding all of your senses

"I just....I just want to know your name." The handsome man before you falters, a frown crossing his features as he draws back and you get the sense that you have wronged him in some way. He retreats back into the stark light, picking his shirt up off of the ground.

"My name...a name gives you a certain power over me that I am not sure I want." He pulls his arms through the sleeves and begins to slowly button it as if his shirt were a shield from you and your questions.

"How?" You stumble forward on shaky legs, not completely unaffected by him even though his exposed torso is locked away behind his crisp white shirt.

"To hear my name fall from your lips would certainly ruin me." He admits, the despair dripping from his tongue is enough to make your heart stop beating.

"And what's the harm in ruin?" You brave another step towards him, like a magnet drawn to him against your will. He has opened something within you in only a few words and devastatingly soft caresses.

"That is not what this place is for. Here there are no names. To know a name means to feel. We do not feel in that way here." Sharp and biting, his tone halts you in your steps. You feel hurt and you're not sure why. What had you expected from him? He was a stranger after all and you knew what this club was known for before meeting him. What had you really thought might happen here tonight?