Chapter 24 - Dreams

Six Months Later - (Y/N)'s Dream

I was old. Not old, but in my 30s or 40s. I was drinking my tea while two little girls laughing and playing together in the meadow fields. One girl with black hair and eyes while the other light brown hair and hazel eyes. They notices me and wave. I wave back at them with a smile. Then I felt a hand on my shoulders and lips touching the back of my head. I turn to see a man who looks like Sasuke, but smiling. I smile back at him and we watch the girls continue to laugh and play.

We then turn to see Naruto and Sakura who are walking towards us. Their two kids run to the girls. Kakashi Sensei and Touka later joins us with their baby. We all smile and talk about the happy memories we had.

'This is nice... So nice...'

I turn my attention to the children again, but I see male figure behind them. I couldn't see his face since his back is facing me. I start to walk towards him, but Sasuke's wouldn't let me move. His arms are wrapped around me. I move again, but I couldn't escape from his grip. I turn awat from him and see the others are still talking happily while not noticing me at all. I  struggle to break free until I finally did. I run past the children and towards the male figure. Once I got close, I reach out my right hand to touch him. Then Sasuke grabs my left hand with a sad look, but my attention is on the male figure. I reach my hand to grab the man's shoulder and made him turn around.

End of (Y/N)'s Dream

"(y/n)," I hear Master Sasroi's voice. He had woke me up from my dream. "Are you awake now?"

"Yes," I answer while getting up.

"Good. Let's move now." He said and started moving.

I've been with the Akatsuki for another six months as ordered. This time, I'm paying more attention to my surroundings and talking to some of the members. Before, I kept my hood on and looked down while not knowing where I was going nor cared. I only saw two hideouts that I can confirm locations with, one of them being near The Land of Winds while the other is near the mountains. The third is a little blurry, which was where I was in prison. I can't remember where it was due to starvation and dehydration, but I heard a lot of rain noise.

Another sad thing, I've reported, they had already captured two of the Tailed Beasts. One of them who was the five tails, and the other was the seven tails. Han, the Five Tails User, was captured before I joined, but not too long ago. I was there to witness all members taking The Seven Tails Beast out of the girl named Fu. I didn't take part in sucking the life out of her. I stayed in the sidelines with Cee to assist Hiden and Kakuzu if they needed a break from the loss of chakra. Luckily, I wasn't needed to replace them. Afterward, when I was able to be alone, I immediately inform this to Lady Mei and Lady Tsunade with my Messager Lizard.

As for talking to some members, I really do mean some of them. Those are Itachi, Cee, Kisame, Hiden, and Sasori. I would not ever dare talk to Deidara, but I seem to be close to Sasoir now. Probably because I said I agreed to his view of art instead of Deidara, and he was also impressed with my skills. I caught him going somewhere but didn't want the others to take notice. Before I could hid myself in the shadows, he caught me following him. However, instead of attacking me or lied where he was going, he asked me to come along with him. Admitted to me that he is seeing someone secretly but wouldn't say more.

"(y/n)," Master Sasori said. "After this meeting, I will like it if you don't tell anyone else."

"I don't understand then. If you don't want the others to know, then why bring me?" I ask truthfully.