Thank You!

Look!! Kiba has a daughter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my My Long Journey as a Shinobi (and to his heart)!!! I would I like to take this moment to explain the process and changes I made for this story:

1. Was NEVER planned to do a crossover with The Life of Kagome Kaguya. I was going to finish that story first and then start this one. Buuuuuttt~! Ended up post two stories at the same time.

2. This story was originally going to be a reader x Sasuke story. I changed to Kiba due to not many fanfictions of Kiba. And I like how I made Kiba love (y/n) so much. Sometimes the second chose guy sometimes wins.

3. Reader was in the supposed to get a first and last name, but I couldn't think of a perfect name yet... TOT

 4. Kakashi was also going to be in the mix as reader's love interest. Sadly, I couldn't think of anything. So, I made Touka instead.

5. Reader was also going to learn Touka's Blood Puppetry Jutsu, but trained by Lady Mei. But it didn't made much sense and I wanted Lady Mei to stand out by making her a samurai. Plus, reader has her own kekkei genkai that could've kill her if she used it too much and for bad reasons. So her knowing how to control people by blood is too dark.

6. I wasn't even planning to make this and my other story in parts!!! XD

7. I WASN'T EVEN PLANNING FOR SO MANY CHAPTERS!!!!

8. Explain what Shizengan is: Shizen means nature (said google translate) while gan is from Sharingan and Byakugan. Get it? It's all five nature (earth, wind, fire, water, and lightning. A person posse it once old enough or none at all. It wasn't possible for many to control all five natures at once due to he curse that (l/n) Alexander had placed on it. Which kills off those who tries to do so. The ones who succeed, Alexander would steal their Shizengan and blinds them. Sometimes kills them if he wants. Luckily, the reader had finished him off.

9. Spicy, our cat partner wasn't going to be in the story at all, but I needed a cat or ninneko to support the (l/n) Kya, reader's mother, story who was a foster child of Nekobaa. As well as giving the Cat Nine Lives Seal for character development and emotional moments. Which also led to supporting a dog and cat love for reader and Kiba.

10. (y/n) joining the Akasuki was added since I added another character who the reader should fight against. By the way, Touka was also going to be that Akasuki member, but changed mind again. 

11. I was going to give the reader a journey chapter. Where she visits her clan and wanted to be alone to think about rather she can accept Kiba's feelings. Also a chapter where they're traveling together. That's where I changed it lol. However, a short version of it is in Part 4 of The Life of Kagome Kaguya.

12. Also a Part 5 where reader and Kiba are parents and how they've been doing. Although I have thoughts on how it could happen, I thought it would be best to leave it be. Just until I feel like I should do it, but not on here.

13. Yes, I admit. Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra got to me thinking, "What if Aang or Korra crossover with Naruto?" 

Once again, thank you so much for reading and voting this story! I will make one or two more Naruto stories, so be on the look out if you want more. However, I also have other stories that I will most likely release before that. Please also Who Do You Choose, The Life of Kagome Kaguya, and Dear Magic Shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~