Chapter 27 - Home

Author: Posted this chapter a day early!!!! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"Wow, that is truly a struggle you had gone through. Even turned it into a secret mission. I am truly impressed, but I am sorry for your brother." Lee said with tears after telling Team Guy my story as we all make our way back home.

Our mission was complete. Lady Chiyo had given her life to Gaara for him to live again. Luckily for me, he made sure to not put me as a criminal for being a former Akatsuki member after I told him my story. However, he weirdly said to make sure my crimes have been lifted is to keep messaging Kagome and don't let her or anyone believe I'm dead again. I knew she told him to say that.  

"I'm really glad your back now, but please no more fake and real deaths. Got it?" Sakura said to me and I nod.

"We were all disappointed when Lady Tsunade and Lady Mei had told us. Now, I understand why they did what they did." Neji said.

Apparently, while I was gone, Lady Mei decided to stop hiding herself in the Leaf Village and all over the other lands now. Sakura was the first to tell me this before we left Sunagakure. Now, she can freely walk around, help the village, and talk to future shinobis. Without pretending to be dead. I wonder what made her change her mind?

"Of course she wouldn't be dead! She's too awesome to be dead! She got that cat nine lives seal or whatever that's called!" Naruto brightly said.

'Technically, two lives now.' I corrected him in my thoughts. I rather he thinks I'm some vampire or zombie instead of knowing how many lives I really have left.

"That is true! You are truly amazing and I am happy you'll be returning home with us!" Lee said.

"Yeah, me too!" Tenten agrees. "I know Kiba would be the most happiest since your disappearance took a huge impact on him."

"What?" I ask shock and turn to Sakura. "Is that true?"

"Yeah, well..." Sakura tries to think of words to say. "He was really struggling during the first few months. But, even after getting better, he still doesn't believe you were truly gone. I didn't give up on that hope either."

I stay quiet and look down at my feet while we walk. I couldn't believe the mutt was truly struggling while I was "dead". Didn't want to believe that I was dead and knows I am still alive. I would ask them how did he struggle, what did he do, how long did it took him to get better, and why torture himself just because I wasn't in his life. However, I think it's best to hear it from him instead from others. An odd feeling in my stomach forms while I start thinking of him. There's butterflies in them. I'm actually nervous to see him again. Another question pops up in my head that makes me feel very worries.

Would he start hating me for not telling him sooner?

Third Person Point of View

"Can't you two walk any faster?" Tenten shouts at Kakashi Sensei and Guy Sensei as they were behind from the group. That is due to Kakashi not able to walk by himself, so Guy have to help him.

"Sorry, Guy." Kakashi apologized to him. "That mangekyou sharingan really takes a lot out of me. Takes me awhile to get back up to speed."

"Hurry up, will you?" Sakura now impatient.

"Let's just go. They'll catch up." (y/n) said and they all continue to walk ahead.

Suddeny, Guy throws Kakashi up in the air. He switches his backpack from his back to his front. Then catches Kakashi when he lands on Guy's back. Now being giving him a piggy back ride. Kakashi's screams from earlier caught everyone's attention and turn to see what's going on.