Chapter 2 - Team 7

Author: I really like this outfit and if i can draw, i would make draw the reader character with similar clothes like her (She's Fabia from Bakugan)

Also, I didn't mention it let, but the reader has light brown hair and hazel eyes. Her shinobi outfit would be like that pic, but different shoes lol (maybe colors on clothes too)

If you can draw oc characters, please contact me because I would like to have my own oc :)

Anyways, enjoy reading!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"Now, I will call out the names for Team 7," Iruka sensei said as he read the list. "Uzumaki Naruto, Harumo Sakura-" Naurto shouts out in excitement while Sakura whines depressed. "Uchiha Sasuke-" Now it was Sakura shouting in excitement while Naruto was depressed. "And (l/n) (y/n)."

Sakura got depressed again, sitting back down. She glares at me from behind. Like she's already threatened by me. Even though I'm not even sitting next to Sasuke. I leave an emotionless blank face and completely ignore her.

Naruto stands up to speak, "Iruka sensei, why am I teamed up with him!?"

"Sasuke has the highest score in the class while you have the lowest. It's wise to team the lowest with the highest score-"

"Hold on, why am I teamed up with (y/n) then?! I thought each team must have three members." Sakura complains more than Naruto is.

"Well, (y/n) is a brilliant student as well as you, Sakura. Plus, not all teams are just three. There are some in other villages that have four members." Iruka sensei said, smiling. "Also, it was planned for the three of you to be teamed up, but as you can see, Naruto didn't fail. So, Team 7 will have four members."

I rolled my eyes, 'Great, so I'm stuck with a fan girl, an idiot, and an ex-friend. Bet mutt is laughing at me right now.' I thought to myself. Right on time, I stare at Kiba, making an enjoyable smile. Like he's lucky he's not stuck them.

Hours Later – Third Person

Waiting for their sensei to show up, the four members wait in class. (y/n), sitting on her old desk with her legs crossed. Sasuke, sitting at his spot, is looking at the window. While Sakura is trying to stop Naruto from doing a prank yet agreeing with him to do it.

Once their sensei finally arrives, he fell right into Naruto's prank. "HAHA! You fell for it!" Naruto said while laughing and pointing at Kakashi Sensei.

'Naruto, pulling some pranks,' Kakashi sensei thought to himself.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sensei! I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen." Sakura said, defending herself. 'Cha! I can't believe he actually fell for it!' Her inner thoughts said.

'Sakura would make an excuse to avoid trouble,' Kakashi thought to himself.

"Please," (y/n) said. "You wanted it to happen. Don't act all innocent. Like that's going to help you in missions."

'(y/n) just rat her out team member,' Kakashi continues. 'And Sasuke doesn't want to be a part of either of them."

"Okay, let's go somewhere now," their sensei said.

A few minutes later

"Okay, now let's introduce ourselves," Kakashi sensei said to the four genins. "I'm Hatake Kakashi. I like whatever. I dislike whatever. I don't have any dreams at the moment."