Chapter 33 - Cee vs (Y/N)

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"So, that's what happened, huh?" Lady Tsunade asks and I nod. "Not only you didn't inform your team, you abandoned your mission for your reasons and joined Sasuke. Had the chance to capture him but an Akatsuki member stopped you."

"Yes, and I apologize... Deeply..." I said with my head hang down.

I don't bother to look around the room. I know what I'll see. Disappointed and furious faces. All from Lady Tsunade, Lady Mei even though she already knew but not the Sasuke deal part, Shizune, Kakashi Sensei, Shino, Hinata, Akamaru, and Kiba. Spicy is the only face that's the same as mine, but concern about what my punishment would be.

I had told my story. The whole truth this time. Well, not all. I only admitted that I knew Deidara was alive. I found Sasuke first and made a deal with him which is him to weaken Deidara so I can get Shun's eyes back. In return, I told him where Itachi was. I gave them details of the fight between Sasuke and Itachi. And was about get Sasuke until I was stabbed by Tobi, the Akatsuki member, who I thought was annoying but isn't. Lastly, him and Zetsu took Itachi's dead body and Sasuke away. After reunited with my team, I stayed silent the whole way back. Nobody, not even Naruto and Sakura, even said a word to me. Everyone waited for me to explain why and how I was there with Sasuke. I didn't even go to the urgent mission that my team were assigned to. Lady Tsunade's talking slug said that she and Lady Mei expected me to return right away. I didn't want to go, but Kakashi Sensei and the others escorted me there.

"And you knew all this too, Mei? You damn samurai..." She mumbles with her hand rubbing her temples.

"I figured she'll get her brother's eyes back," Lady Mei said disappointed. "But I didn't he would appeared there."

Lady Tsunade sighs before speaking, "I know the feeling of losing a brother. I wanted payback as well. Even though you went back on your mission, it doesn't leave you unpunish," Lady Tsunade said. "I will not allow you to go on any more missions until I say so. You shall remind in the Leaf Village. It does include you not visiting your other clan members."

"How long?" I ask.

"Four to six months. Maybe longer," she answers. "Leave now."

Spicy and I were dismiss first while the others stay behind. The punishment is fair. I might as well be remove from being a ninja. Lady Mei warned me that I should've told everyone that Deidara was alive. However, my stupid rage got the best of me. Or worse, be treated like a stranger or nobody to my friends. Once I was out of the Hokage Building, I felt a hand on my shoulder and another pulling off my hood from my head. I turn my head to see Kiba. He doesn't look happy, of course.

"I can't believe you..." he starts off. However, I refuse to speak and remove his hand off my shoulder. I start walk again. "Hey! I'm not finish with you!"

"Well, I am. So just-"

"What? Leave you alone? Last time I checked if I leave you alone, you were with Sasuke and doing something crazy!" Kiba cuts me off.

"Yeah. So?"

"So?!" He repeats me. "(y/n), you lied to all of us that this Deidara guy was alive! You joined forces with Sasuke so you both can get revenge! You didn't even let us know what you were doing nor where you were! You know what our mission was!"

"We would still fail anyway. It's not like I killed Deidara. I couldn't. I understand now that Shun didn't want me too-"

"Shun wouldn't want you to lie to us!" Kiba cuts me off again. "You fucking knew where Itachi would be! You were with Sasuke and could've caught them right at the spot!"