Chapter 30 - Babysit

Author: It's 2:22am. The start if Monday. I know I said new posts will be on Monday nights, but it's technically Monday night.

Lol please enjoy reading this chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Point of View

"Are you sure you can handle it on your own?" Alice asks me.

"Yes. They're my niece and nephew after all," I assure her.

"Okay, I'll back as soon as I can. I already made dinner which is on the stove still on low." She said and gives Luna and Mamoru a kiss and left.

It's been a long few days of trying to relax after the whole Sasuke mission. Today, my team and I met up with Kakashi Sensei to catch him up on what's going on and also introducing Sai. Meanwhile, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, and Asuma Sensei showed up to visit him as well. Later on, the rest went out to eat together which was to get our senseis to discuss alone about Naruto. Shikamaru and I caught that quick, so we ended up staying with them. After that, I walked straight home. Well, I walked to the restaurant the others went to until I heard Sakura's rage before I could go inside. That's when I decided to just go home instead. When I got there, Alice received an urgent message from the lab and had to leave now. She wanted to get a babysitter for her kids, but I offered to watch them. I thought it would be good for me to bond with them since I did missed two years of their life. At least I got Spicy to help me.

"meeeeoooowww!" Spicy meows while trying to not hiss or harm the twins while grabbing hold of him, pulling his tail, and chancing him around.

'Yeah, I think they'll be fine,' I thought to myself while watching them giggle happily. Before I could walk to the dining room to get the table ready, I sense something is about to fall. I quickly look see Luna bumping the shelves and knocking a picture frame down.

"Oh no!" I quickly use my Water Shizengan to shield Luna. The frame fell to the side and glass shattered all over the floor. I add my Wind Shizengan  to life her and Mamoru up while I clean the floor.

Luna starts to smile and giggle while enjoying being up in the air. Before I could try to smile, Mamoru starts crying out of nowhere. I quickly cleaned all the glass off and put them down. He stops crying then goes back to smiling happily, but Luna went from happy to crying in seconds. I slowly start to panic for a few seconds until I decided to use my wind to only life up Luna while Mamoru stays on the ground. However, it only made it worse. Both of them starts crying and reaching their little hands out for each other. My slow panic has increase to max to realized I can't held it on my own.

 "You shouldn't be separating them like that, fur ball," I hear Kiba's voice and turn to see him letting himself and Akamaru inside.

"Huh? How did you get inside my house?" I ask him.

"I ran into Alice when she told me you were watching the twins. Then I asked if I could help you and she said it's fine. Also, she gave me a key," He answers  while I put Luna down. He walks up to the twins, "Sup there, twins!"

"Uncle Kiba and Akamzru!" They both shout and hug him.

"Uncle?!?!" I said out loud in confusion but he only grins at me.

Before I could I ask him why are they calling him and his dog uncles, I realized Spicy isn't around. Then I notice the door to the backyard is open. I walk towards it and see him with a female cat. Not just any female cat. The same one from years ago. The white fur, blue eyes, fluffy tail, and three legs cat. The last time I saw her was when Madam Ai arrived at the village. Spicy rubs his chin on her head while she rubs her head on his neck and chin as they are happily reunited. Both turn to look at me before leaving.