Chapter 36 - War Begins With An End

Author: This chapter is a little rushed. Sorry if it don't make sense to you. I'll edit it when Part Three of the series is finished.

Credit of fan art to SkyGiratina00 on DV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person Point of View

"Good afternoon and welcome back to Ninja Network News. I am Mabui of the Cloud." She said.

"Once again, I'm Nara Shikaku," he said.

"Today, we'll be bringing you the latest news from various battlefront via satellite. Starting with (y/n) with the press."

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Press #1 shouts (y/n).

"What the- why are their people with cameras here-" (y/n) asks but cut herself off while she continues to fighting off many Zetsus.

"How are you dealing with the Zetsu trying to take your chakra and become you?" Press #1 asks.

"How many of them so far had stole your chakra and disguised as you?" Press #2 asks her.

"Like a b****! And about three or more. Now is really not a good time-"

"Did you feel any jealousy when you saw the Zetsu disgusted as you cuddling up to Kiba?" Press #3 asks her.

"More like angry that more kept on coming- get down!" (Y/n) uses her Lightning Shizengan to shoot out the Zetsus who our about to attack the press.

"Can all of you leave to safety now?" (y/n) asks them.

"How does it feel to remember Yota and your first cat friend?" Press #1 asks ignoring her request.

"Yes! Tell us in detail!" Press #2 demands.

"Do you feel like it's your fault that you couldn't save him due to still learning how to use your Water Shizengan?" Press #3 asks.

"I... well..." (y/n) couldn't answer the question. She doesn't need to answer. It was clear that she does.

"It's okay, (y/n)," Kiba appears to her side and pulls her in his arms. "Don't be sad. Yota is resting peacefully now-"

"The hell! Get off of her, you trash!" The real Kiba punches the Zetsu Kiba. "I'm getting so damn tired of these things, looking like me, and you letting them cling to you!"

"Why are you so mad at me for, mutt?!" (Y/n) shouts back at him. "You kept fallen for the fake me as well!"

Many War Battles Later - (Y/N)'s Point of View

"(Y/n)?" Hinata said my name while I cough out blood. "Are you Okay? We're about to leave to Naruto-"

"I'm fine..." I said while standing straight and wiping my mouth. I watch all shinobis in the group I'm in running towards the direction Ino's dad said where Naruto is.

"Are you sure? You used your Shizengan so much that you kept throwing up blood and having less breaks. You're purposely pushing yourself-"

"There was no way to paralyzed those Zetsus and the fallen ninjas anyway..." I cut her off again.

The truth is, I'm already at my point. I'm weaker now. I don't have any chakra life. Spicy had to fight most of my battles. Even while I'm pushing myself, I was still getting more weaker. I can't stop using my Shizengan. Right now, It's how I'll protect my group and Naruto.

"Right now, we need to get to Naruto-"

This time, I cut myself off when I hear Spicy growling at something. Or rather someone. While more shinobis run past us, there is only one that stand still. An unknown figure with long hair and a white cloak who smiles so tense. I have a weird feeling when I'm looking at this person. It's as if I had knew them, but I never met him.