Chapter 26 - Team Kakashi

Author: Are ya'll ready for a this!!?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sand Village's Hospital

I was happily treated for my injuries. Gave the interviewer and Baki, Kagome's uncle and one of the council member of the Sand, all my answers. From how I joined the Akatsuki, becoming a secret mission for Lady Tsunade, and to failed to save Gaara. Even shared information of the group that I was able to gathered. As well as revealed the other members I met which are Sasori, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuku, Itachi, Cee, and Kisame. Then I was in a holding cell for hours because some of the council members and jounins still don't trust me. Even after taking off the Akatsuki Cloak. Maybe it's the grey-ish blue clothes uniform too, but not like I have time to buy new clothes. Soon I was released, but can't walk around freely and I'll be under watch by Kagome and Baki which I don't mind. The grande finale, I waited in the hospital room where Kankuro has been poison thanks to Sasori and meet the Sand's Honorable Siblings, Lady Chiyo and Master Ebizo, with one of them really hating on The Leaf and me for being a Leaf kunoichi and was with the Akatsuki.

Kankuro scream in pain really hurts me that I couldn't be much of help. I knew how painful the poison was and I died from it faster while he's still fighting. That's because he has medical ninjas to calm the pain. I survived because of my Cat Nine Lives Seal and forced myself to threw it up after death. Nekobaa had told me after Momo's funeral that it was because poison was easy to remove for ninneko. However, it never hit me until now that there's not a single cure from Sasori's poison. Not even Lady Chiyo, who is also the grandmother of Sasori which I find it hard to believe since I saw his face and he looked young, couldn't find a cure or something close. The only hope we have is for Kankuro to last for one more day until the medical ninja finally arrives. I believe I know who they sent here and I hoping to see her quick.

"Kankuro!" I hear Termari's voice as she rush past me to Kankuro's side.

I look to see Sakura who has stop a few feet in front of me. She stares at me for a few seconds and tears fall from her eyes. Finally, she quickly hugs me. "I knew it. I knew there was a small chance that you're really not dead." She said while crying.

"It's good to see you, Sakura. I'm also knew Lady Tsunade would send you here." I said lightly smiling. "I'm sorry I didn't come home early."

"Where did you go? Why did Lady Tsunade and Lady Mei said you're dead? Kiba was-"

"Damn you!" Granny Chiyo yells running after Kakashi. "The white fang!"

'The hell is she talking about? Wait, is that Naruto?'

Hours Later

"Those bastards!" Naruto said angrily. "I can't believe they would kill your brother, take you as prisoner, and forced you to join them. What's even worse you can't do anything to get Gaara back."

I finally told Naruto and Kakashi Sensei my story after helping Sakura remove the poison from Kankuro. Every single piece of the story. Minus Itachi being a good guy and helping me train unfortunately. He still wants me to keep quiet about him.

"I was going to escape until they actually wanted to me capture Gaara." I said. "I thought if I can separate them and defeat one of them, I can return Gaara. However, it was harder than I thought."

"You tried, (y/n)." Kakashi said and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Right now, having you joining us again makes it all better."

"A fine Kuoichi you have here." Baki walks out the Kankuro's room. "The council still have problems with her not locked up. though."