Chapter 7

"LISTEN UP BRATS!" , a 'Master' announces at the front of the cafeteria. "We will be splitting you all up! Can't be letting you get too comfortable now can we?", he chuckled mercilessly. "You can all continue eating your slop now.", leaving with that, the hybrids went back to looking at each other.

All the hybrids were fine with being separated for a day or two. ....well....almost all of the hybrids anyways.

When Yoongi heard about the separation plan, he grew furious. I mean how can he protect Jimin from the predator hy- how can he go back to not caring about others anymore when Jimin- how can he- how can he even think about anything when this Jimin character is on his mind?

Speaking of Jimin, the boy was distracted from his own thoughts. What if I get paired up with a predator? What if they want to kill me afterwards? Since their not chained up means they can easily grab me. Those type of stories aren't uncommon....No. no they wouldn't lay a hand on me. Their not all like that. Besides...Yoongi~hyung would come help me again....right?

Jimin looked up to see the hybrid looking at him with a solemn expression. Looks like we're both on the same page.

On the other side of the cafeteria, a another hybrid was feeling the same way.

Jungkook was starting to get used to the predator hybrid that he bumped into a few days ago. He was upset to say the least, that he had to departure from this friendly stranger.

The hybrid sitting across from him didn't seem to be holding any emotion. His face was unreadable and his eyes were dull. He knew deep down that he started to take a liking to this little prey in front of him. Yet, he still knew better than to trust his heart and let others inside. He knew they'd be ripped away from him so why should he let them get close?

Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok however were all more than accepting at the idea of meeting someone new. Hoseok wanted to make more friends. While Jin and Namjoon were in the same boat, they both wanted to meet another hybrid they've watched at for a while now.

Everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Until the bell sounded, forcing them to switch seats. Every hybrid in the room stood up and starts to head to a new seat they were assigned with their number on the table.

As Yoongi stood up to walk over to his seat, he whispered in Jimin's ear. "Show them your not afraid even if you are. Just eat and don't worry.", his deep voice made Jimin shiver. But his words made Jimin think.

"Show them your not afraid even if you are". How many times has Yoongi~hyung had to act that way? How many walls does he put around himself? And why did he let me break one and get close? When Jimin looked up he saw he was at his seat already. He sat down with a a breathless sigh.

He watched as a tall predator hybrid was walking towards him. His heart started to beat nervously and his tail swayed anxiously. The hybrid came closer and sat down in front of Jimin. His mind started to wonder if his nightmares of being ripped apart by a predator was going to come true today.

The hybrid across from him didn't pay attention to Jimin. Instead, he shrugged and started to eat.

Jimin was frozen. He wanted to stick to Yoongi's words, but his instinct's were taking over as he watched the hybrid closely. Was it fear? Was he waiting for a sudden attack? Or is this hybrid really not going to do any anything? Jimin's mind was clouding with these confusing thoughts.

While Jimin was trying to decipher his feelings, the hybrid confused him even more. The hybrid looked up at him and shyly smiled.

.....Is he a gentle giant? So he's not going to harm me? Jimin thought to himself as he started to calm down. The hybrid in front of him now didn't look all that bad.