!Suprise!

A/N:

  So before going to bed I just got hit with the news of BTS's military service. That was at 3:30ish when I found out. It is now 5:19am as o write this. Recently my mental health has been declining. And then this?

  I don't have any words to describe how saddened I am. My heart goes out for every army out there right now. Especially the ones who are jin biased.

  But I just want to say that we will get through this. I met other army's and I know that it can feel like having a second family. So let's do that. Let's stick together, have each other's backs. And become closer as the second family we are. Let's trust the boys and remember them everyday so it's as if they won't be gone. And they won't be. I know I have a special place for them in my heart. And I know all of you do too.

  So don't cry for long. And instead let's celebrate the memories we've made so far with them. And see where we are in 2025. Let's set some goals and see how far we can grow and go from here.

  It is a sad thing. But I don't think any of the boys would want us to be sad. At least not for long.

  And so I decided to write this. A special short chapter consisting of Jin x reader. This won't have anything to do with the actual story but I do hope it will help you all feel better.

  Remember what Namjoon said -

"If we could reduce your pain from 100 to 99, 98, or just 97, then our existence is worth it. I love you."

  So come on my sweethearts. Let's get into it.

  ——————————————————————-

3rd Person P.O.V

   Humming could be heard through the house. A soft sweetening smell made its way to y/n's nose. Gently waking her up.

  With a yawn, y/n opened her (e/c) eyes. Getting used to the bright sunlight that was filtering through the small window across from the bed.

  'What is that heavenly smell?', y/n thought.

  She quickly straightened out her hair and brushed her teeth, making sure she looked decent before heading to the kitchen.

  Upon doing so, y/n spotted a familiar hybrid holding a wooden spatula and a black steel saucepan; completely unaware of her existence.

  Feeling arms being wrapped around his waist, Jin became startled, almost dropping the pancake he was cooking.

  With a chuckle, he looked over his shoulder at a particular human, "Good morning to you too my little mouse."

  "I am not a mouse.", y/n retorted. Although her tone was anything but threatening to the hybrid.

'You're as quite as one', Jin thought.

  He simply turned back around facing the stove with a smile. Going back to making the pancakes, he could feel his human smiling against his broad back. "Did you get enough sleep little mouse?"

  "M' not a mouse," y/n insisted. However, she couldn't do anything against her smile widening at the nickname. "I did"

  Jin wanted to be convinced, but he wasn't. Deep down he knew she didn't. If y/n's loosened grip on his already loose, designer, white shirt was anything to go by.

  Finishing the pancakes quickly, he turned around and ruffled y/n's hair, ignoring the small whine she emitted at doing so, and smiled gently. "Come on let's eat, today I get to spend all day with you since I don't have work."