Chapter 21

(Here's a picture of my cat because she is cute :D And she is named after a BTS song.)

A/N:

  Alright guys guess who has come back. I have set up my room, made my own comfortable zone so far. It only needs a few touches and decorations but it'll work for now!
  I am starting to try to get a move on with my life as I have spent too many days wasted from procrastinating and such.
  Doesn't mean I won't have set backs or anything like that but I will try not leave for long periods of time again. Thank you all for reading this story and supporting it! Please continue to support it and read it as it help me stay motivated.

(This is not prof read yet so please don't come for me 💜 Hope you enjoy it)

  Love you all! See you all later! Here is the story ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

Finding Jimin was a lot harder than I anticipated it to be. Namjoon and I walked down every street, searching every alley way. Albeit the big guard dog, checked those alley ways himself, and yet no trace of the little fox anywhere.

I was starting to lose all hope, thinking it would be best to come back another day. "Hey, Namjoon, maybe it's better if-", just as I was about to finish my sentence, I heard Namjoon speak up happily.

"The woods!", the wolf hybrids face lit up, as if an imaginary lightbulb turned on above his head. "The place by your school! Where we first met! Let's go check there."

I, on the other hand, was quite confused. I mean...the woods? Why did he think we could find Jimin in such dense area? "The woods....by my school... you want to check the woods?", I asked just to make sure I heard him correctly.

To my dismay, the cute wolf nodded excitedly. Namjoon, who now represents a big puppy than a wolf, gave me no longer say as he grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to my school.

So here I am now. Standing outside of my school. On a Friday evening. Was I here earlier today? Yes. Yes, I was. Do I want to be here again? Well... if it's without Namjoon then no. You may be wondering where said puppy is now? To which I tell you, he's inside the mini forest.... I couldn't stop him. He was surprisingly fast at explaining why he only gets to go, and I stay. Seriously, that man can talk faster than I can blink.

"I have a higher sense in smell. And since I'm a wolf, I'll be able to track him faster. You are-"

"A human?", I had cut him off, raising an eyebrow at him. "What? Are you afraid I'll slow you down?"

He seemed to panic for a second as he held my shoulders firmly yet gently and held a strong gaze with me. "No. I wasn't going to say that. I was going to say... you are important to me Y/N. There are too many predators that could be lurking in there. So, it's safer for you to stay here... I already lost Jimin twice. And I don't want to lose either of you."

At that point, I hadn't really noticed how strong Namjoon is. His deep voice and gaze piercing. And yet, I could tell how nervous he was for me to disagree. The slight hint of worry behind his eyes, his hands incredibly warm, and his tail swaying very slowly. But his face was also dusted in a light shade of pink. Possibly from how embarrassed he was to tell me such words, 'I don't want to lose you.'

So............

I couldn't say no to those sharp but pleading eyes.