Chapter 10 - The Escape Pt.1

3rd Person P.O.V

  It was late at night, the moon was shining it's fluorescent light through the small windows. Namjoon, one of the smartest's hybrids in the facility, made his way to the bathroom. There, he waited for the others to show up.

  He didn't know how many hybrids Taehyung would bring, or if Taehyung would even show. Heck, he didn't even know if the ones he invited called Seokjin (Jin-hyung to him), or Jimin, would show up. But he did know that he was going to at least attempt to escape. No matter the costs. And if the others showed up, he would sacrifice his life to protect them.

  He looked to the side seeing the moonlight coming down from a small window at the top of the wall. He sighed. It's weird he would even consider putting his life on the line for these strangers. But there is something there. It's a type of feeling you get when you see someone you love. But...'do I love them?', Namjoon asked himself.

"I barely know them", he muttered to himself.

"Barely know who?", a familiar deep voice asked. Namjoon looked up to see Taehyung.

They shared a small smile.

Black ears flicked as Namjoon heard a shift behind Taehyung. Now noticing the cute looking hybrid behind him.

Looking down, holding one arm, the hybrid shyly looked up at Namjoon. His doe eyes meet the elder's.

Emitting a small shriek, he continued to hide behind Tae.

To which he chuckled, "Don't be scared Jungkook-ah. It's okay". Slowly, but surely, Tae was able to coax him out.

"Hi there, I'm Kim Namjoon, but you can just call me Namjoon.", the elder gave a dimpled smile as he extended his hand towards the younger.

As soon as Jungkook saw that smile, he began to relax. There was just something soothing about Namjoon, that the hybrid couldn't get over. He reached out to Namjoon and shook his hand. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.", letting out a small smile of his own.

The three conversed for a while. When all their ears flicked, picking up footsteps outside the door. Instinctively, the two elders got in front of the youngest.

The two looked at each other and nodded. Both agreeing with the other, that they were going to fight before ever thinking about running away.

The door burst open to reveal.........

A sleepy feline hybrid.

Yoongi yawned as he opened the door, annoyed at how late it was. "So I guess we're here to escape?", the feline asked.

"Uhh, yeah", Namjoon relaxed along with Tae.

"And who is this one?", Taehyung asked seeing another hybrid behind -his- behind Yoongi.

"This is Park Jimin", the black haired feline explained.

Jimin gave a small wave to the others, still shyly hiding behind Yoongi.

The others cooed and smiled at the cute hybrid.

"S-so is this all of us?", Jungkook asked the group.

"No. There's still-", Namjoon got cut off as another taller hybrid ran into the room.

"I'm here!", the broad shouldered hybrid called out with a smile.

They all looked at him thinking the same thing......

He's handsome!

"This is Seokjin", Namjoon explained, breaking them out of their awkward, staring, trance.

"But please call me Jin," the tall hybrid smiled.

And so they began to further introduce themselves. Finding out who was the youngest to the oldest. It went,

Jungkook, 15 years old,

Taehyung, 16 years old,

Jimin, 17 years old,

Namjoon, 18 years old, being seven months younger than Hoseok

Hoseok, 18 years old

Yoongi, 19 years old

Jin, 20 years old.

After figuring age out, they started to discuss their plan. It took hours to clean up and finish the plan. But when they were done, they were all smiling at each other.

Why?

Well it's simply because....

They were all finally going to escape this prison.