Chapter 11 - The Escape Pt. 2

3rd Person P.O.V

A few days had passed since they made the plan.

It was now a Saturday night when Jin's ear twitched.

A loud rumble had shook the place. And Jin knew what was coming.

Rain.

It was going to thunderstorm.

He silently smiled to himself as he was pulled out of his cell and taken to the cafeteria.

He passed a knowing look fo Namjoon, and any of the others he saw. They all got the signal then and knew that tonight was going to be the night.

He watched from his seat as Taehyung sat across from Jungkook.

The two started arguing and growling at each other. There was fists slamming on the table and food flying. This scene caused several heads to turn.

Including the guard's surrounding the walls and the camera's in the room.

Giving Jimin some time to slip away and go hide into a small crevice he found a few days prior.

Jin quickly reeled back in his smile.

Several grunts and groans were heard from some guards as they had trouble containing Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung was baring his teeth when he saw Jin wink at him from the corner of his eye.

He gave Jungkook a scoff. Hinting that  the fight should died down now.

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes as he let the guards take him to his cell. Taehyung copied him as well.

As the hybrids left the cafeteria, there were a certain few who felt nervous.

One of those certain few was Yoongi.

This would be a surprise for anyone who found out. Simply because this feline had always seemed like a rock. He was strong yet cold. And he wouldn't disagree with that.

However, today was a different day. Today depended on each and everyone of these hybrids. Including him.

So of course on the inside he was shaking like a leaf.

He watched the guards time and time again, and they never do a headcount or anything of the sort. So he told the others this. But he knows at anytime they could change it up on him.

He knows how bad the punishment could be if Jimin- actually- if any of them get caught. If they did then he didn't know how he'd live with himself then.

He waited till every hybrid had left the cafeteria and watched as the guards, thankfully, didn't count them.

With a sigh of relief, he got back to his cell. Mumbling to himself, he now started to count the hours that went by.

Once he hit five hours, he knew it was night. The hybrid then stood up and headed to the bathroom. Where he was to reach the climax of this plan.

"Ready?", Jin smiled at Yoongi.

"I-I guess", Yoongi muttered out. His ears folding down an inch.

With a soft smile, Jin put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "It'll be okay. Hyung's here and I won't let anything happen to you, okay?"

Yoongi let out a breath of air. To feel like he was going to be protected, to feel like he was in a team, was pleasant.

He looked up at Jin with a smile and nodded.